• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I'm a Mile High After This Zap!

ZAPPED! I'm a Mile High After This Zap!

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I'm in Denver for a conference, and Hope (hopemax) and her husband were kind enough to come and meet me for dinner. Not only did she and Jason bless me with their great company (after 3 days with only colleagues, it was so nice to connect with my Disney tribe, haha) ... Hope presented me with this bee-yoo-tee-ful pin that she picked up at HKDL!!!

0df0b4fc2c8032ae1875b9820ba9c0da.jpg

This is actually one of my most wanted Snow White pins!! So thank you so, so much, Hope! :D

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Aha! The ever-elusive good Snow face! You finally found one! :D

The whole series is VERY nice. Now that I am going to the Epcot event this year, I am having pin regret for not buying the whole set, because I'm sure they would trade well. I did get Belle for my own collection, but I was trying to be prudent with my HK spending (DH would disagree, but I was restrained!) and not bring too many "just because" pins.

But I when I saw them, I knew the perfect home for Snow White.

Of course, no zap goes unpunished. We got a good dinner and better company out of the evening. So we all came out winners.

Ann, hope you made it home safely and quickly!

Back