I'm coming to USA! WDW in July!

Snoffsan

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Because of everything that has been going on in the world the past few years we have not been able to travel of course. But now it finally looks like this trip will happen!

Im so excited. We will be in USA for almost 4 weeks. We will start out with 2 weeks in Orlando. Will do Disney a few days of course. Also lots of Disney stuff outside the parks like resort bars and restaurants and Disney springs.

After that we will drive up to Twinsburgh Ohio. We are looking at about 3 days in a car with one night stop. Probably in Charlotte. And then we will spend the weekend in Twinsburgh to let our daugthers attend the Twins festival there. Its been a dream for them to go there for so long.

And then we will spend the last few days in New York City doing some serious shopping :D

If anyone wants to try to meet up, let me know.

Also if you have any tips on good places to stop between Orlando and twinsburgh Im happy to any and all ideas to make the trip more fun. Especially looking for a good place to stop for the night. Maybe a very special restaurant or nice hotel you know of around Charlotte.

I will also be posting my traders and hopefully find someone to accept some mail for me that I can meet up with in Orlando. That way I will be able to make a few trades without having to deal with international shipping. I can pre pack everything and ship when I get to USA.

We are so excited to finally be a ble to travel again! I can't belive it was 10 years ago we went to WDW for the first time. My girls were 8. Now they tunr 18 in a few weeks. Crazy!

Connies_Hobby

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
212   0   0
Awesome, Wonderful, Fantastic, So Very Happy for you, your Husband and The Twins.

Sounds like a Dream Come True.

I'll keep my eyes open for your traders.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

GroguFan

previously known as BingandNelsonFan
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Wow! Congratulations! You know, we've lived in Ohio since 1993 and never been to Twinsburg. Apparently, it's amazing.
What a great chance for some fun, and it sounds like you'll see quite a lot of stuff. If you're able to work out a mailing address, be sure to let us know if you'd like to trade. :)
Are you planning on going to all four Disney Parks?

Snoffsan

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Wow! Congratulations! You know, we've lived in Ohio since 1993 and never been to Twinsburg. Apparently, it's amazing.
What a great chance for some fun, and it sounds like you'll see quite a lot of stuff. If you're able to work out a mailing address, be sure to let us know if you'd like to trade. :)
Are you planning on going to all four Disney Parks?
This time we will probably skip Animal Kingdom. The prices are so high both because of increase and the dollar against the Swedish crown. So most likely we will just do 3 days. One day each in MK, HS and Epcot. We have been to WDW about 10 times so we have seen and done most of it already so this time will just be the things we like the most. We will still do Disney Springs and resorts to get our Disney fix a lot :)