• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: I'm Not Bad... I'm, um, I'm really not. Winner: Supertank!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: I'm Not Bad... I'm, um, I'm really not. Winner: Supertank!

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
... Just Drawn to Chocolate. For the first time ever, Story can relate to Mrs. Rabbit! :eek2:

Another Little Story Pin Auction! Featuring:

Pin 90865 - Disney Confections "I'm Not Bad, Just Drawn to Chocolate" Jessica Rabbit

85af3b242.jpg

~ Details... Details... ~

Bidding Ends Tomorrow Exactly 24 Hours From the Time Stamp on this Post. Winner will be announced shortly thereafter.

I tried to expand my trade list a little bit, but please still do not feel intimidated by it! Some interests or guidelines if anyone's interested:

- I am currently pin questing after the following Pins of Month and would not be opposed to pre-trading:
~ DLR Keys from the Unlock the Magic Set
~ DLR and WDW Hinged Attraction Poster Pins

- I love Rapunzel and quite a few Snow White (particularly in plain clothes)

- I love Alice in Wonderland.

- Disneyland is my "home" park, so I like quite a few attraction pins from there.

- Love Classic Mickey!

- And... Love pins having to do with writing as it is my favorite hobby (Did the name Story give that away? ;))

Hope this is all clear and in line with the rules. If you have any questions, feel free to post or pm! :)

Last edited:
Here's my bid... I REALLY need this pin... I just posted a thread in the trading section, as this is the last one I need to complete my set of 10!!!

My bid includes Disneyland and Snow White in the same pin!
pin15228

Pin 15228: DL - Princess Castle Series (Snow White)

I'm not sure if you like vinylmation or not, but I'll also include all six of these pins, since you said you liked Alice in Wonderland:
pin88551
pin88552
pin88553
pin88554
pin88555
pin88556

Pin 88551: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Alice in Wonderland - Mad Hatter Only
Pin 88552: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Alice in Wonderland - March Hare Only
Pin 88553: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Alice in Wonderland - Queen of Hearts Only
Pin 88554: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Alice in Wonderland - Green Hedgehog Only
Pin 88555: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Alice in Wonderland - Caterpillar Only
Pin 88556: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Alice in Wonderland - Tweedledum Only

You can keep them for your personal collection, or have 6 new traders. Either way, I hope this will be a tiebreaker in my favor :)

Last edited:
Sorry! I did not know there was another bid and I was offline :doh:

Right now it's a tie between you guys, mickeymousje and supertank, so still anyone's game!

A little less than 8 hours remaining! :hsd:

Last edited:
Tie broken! :) New Leaderboard:

1) supertank
2) mickeymousje

7 hours to go! :hsd:

ETA: meant to say thank you to those who have bid so far!

Last edited:
*ding ding* Times up! Congrats Supertank! :D

Thanks so much for bidding and thank you mickeymousje as well for your bid too! =)

I'll be sending a pm shortly... :hsd:

WooHooooooo!!!!! I can't tell you how happy I am! This is the first time I have won a trade auction, and it's a pin that I realllly needed!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back