• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Image problem Tapatalk.

Image problem Tapatalk.

linkata4

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
On images I get this.
23db1a2634ec1264a5cefbf1a45d5199.jpg

Sent from my motorola one zoom using Tapatalk

It frequently happens to me on Tapatalk on the first post in a thread on the trading forum. It seems to be a bug in the interaction between Tapatalk and the sub forums that require a thread to have a tag on the title like trade threads do of open/closed/whatever.

My usual work around is to post a second comment as a reply to the initial one starting the thread and put all pictures there as it only happens to me on the first post when I put pictures there. Any other post, with or without pictures, and the first post without pictures are all fine.

Back