In "Limbo" literally, for the last 3 weeks

Connies_Hobby

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
221   0   0
Hello DPF Mouseketeers.

3 weeks ago today at 4:30 p.m. yours truly had a accident and fell and fractured three bones in her lower left leg.

I know some of you are aware of this. And I may have already mentioned this in a prior post. I'm not 100% sure right now (fog brain).

Anyway, I'm on the mend. And I had it on my agenda to stop by here today and check in.

To all of you that have been in touch; sending me prayers and pixie dust, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I know there are some out there in DPF land that are anticipating pin mail from me.

I go into the doctors on Friday for my checkup and hopefully get my stitches out and get an update on what I can and cannot do from that point on

I HOPE to be able to get pin orders that are waiting for me in my living room processed and out in the mail within the next week to 2 weeks.

Again thank you for your prayers and pixie dust and encouraging words and comments. Each and everyone is coveted.

TTFN,
Connie

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

noone

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yikes! That sounds awful:eeyore: At least it wasn't till after your trip though right (it seems like that would have been after?).
Still what an awful thing to have to go through. Praying that everything mends well. And thanks for letting us know how you are doing :)

curiouslittleoyster

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Oh my! I’m so sorry about your injury. Although I have not had the pleasure of trading with you, I can tell from your posts and the response of others, you are well regarded here. Rest up and I wish you a speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dancecats

Administrator
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
OMGosh, Connie, I'm so sorry. That sounds absolutely painful and I'm happy to hear (read) that you're on the mend. I hope that you're feeling better and back to yourself soon. Good luck with your doctor appointment Friday, I have confidence that it will go well and your prognosis will be exactly what you want to hear.

Connies_Hobby

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
221   0   0
Hi everyone.

Haven't signed on since I posted in thread one above.

First, Thank you ALL so much for the get well wishes.

I had my post opp appt yesterday. Splint was removed. Thank God!

Incisions are healing nicely. Now in a Moon Boot. Can do Toe Tap mobility with left foot for the next month. My next appointment is 2/16. Hopefully for good progress by then.

Next week, I'm going to start the process of mailing out pin orders.

Thank you for your patience.

TTFN,
Connie

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Connies_Hobby

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
221   0   0
Good Evening DPF Mouseketeers!

Another round of "Thank you" to all who have posted. It's hard to believe this Mishap occurred 4 Weeks ago, tomorrow at 4:30.

What a whirlwind it has been. Had my First, full OT session today. It was outside, while I was enjoying the sunshine. Hoping for some PT to start
happening this week too. Eager to assist the healing process. Plus, it is nice to have some company. Gets kind of lonely here.

We're in for a few days of 72 degree weather here in Southern California. Most likely, some Santa Ana Wind conditions heading in. And, Seven...7, ONLY 7 WEEKS UNTIL DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME BEGINS. Woo-HOO! Yes, I am marking the days of on my calendar! Anyone else?! haha.

Okay. I need to check into some of the other Forums, and see what's happening.

TTFN,
Connie

dancecats

Administrator
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Yay, I'm so happy you're feeling better and your healing is progressing well. Sending more hugs and pixie dust, you've totally got this.