• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING In need of trades to get pin mail :)

TRADING In need of trades to get pin mail :)

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Hi everyone! I know I havent been super active this last month but Im trying to get back on my feet now.

Ive been going through a bit of a rough time this summer. Just been really down about my stupid body and all the pain Im in. About Covid, scared and sad we are not able to travel. And on top of that I lost my grandma a few days ago. Was a hard blow. She was 95 years old and she had a great long life but that doesnt make me less sad of course. It brings some comfort to know that she is not sufferinga anymore and is finally togehter with grandpa again, but she is missed.

I was lucky enough to have 4 weeks off work and was able to spend it with my family. We decided to not use computers a lot but instead spent the time together doing fun stuff. Since we were supposed to go to USA this summer we were a bit down about that too but decided to be tourists in out own city instead and it was really great. We saw stuff we didnt even know was here! Loved it.

Anyway, back at work now and it already feels like fall. Its cold and rainy and that always impacts my mind as well.

So I though why not try to turn this around and find something to look forward too. And whats better to look forward to than pin mail!!! :)

Here are my traders album. The photos are a few months old so there might be a few traded and I do have a few not on these, but most of it is up to date.

Please look and see if I have anything you look for. And let me know what you have to trade with.

I mainly look for Minnie (especially dressed as other charachters), Olaf, Chip and Dale, PODMs and Christmas pins. Willing to look at other pins as well, but those are my main collections. My daughters are not as in to pins as they were. Teenagers! But I will look at Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid pins as well if there is no other pins I need more. Also I have started 2 really tiny collections and only want certain pins because I want to keep the collections small, but if you have any Cinderella or sewing themed pins I will look at them as well.

I dont collect Fantasypins unless they are fantasy PODMs. Always looking for those.

My pinpics is Snoffsan if you want to look at my traders or wants there as well.

Also if you dont already know I live in Sweden so will be international trade. Hope there is still a few that are willing to trade with me over here! Trading for multiple pins at the same time makes the shipping more worth it. :)

Just to make it super obvoius, the pic under this is not only a pic but an album if you click it or use the arrows on the left or right :D

Last edited:
Not sure if I have anything, would love to trade for the snow dragon if you find something.
I dont see anything I really need but Im willing to make a trade so you get that snowdragon :) The question is if you think its worth it with only trading one pin with shipping here? Let me know.
Oh and thanks for looking!

YAY! A few trades in the making. Feeling super happy that there will soon be pin mail on its way!

If anyone else feel up to trading something let me know.

I feel so excited about mail that Im thinking of bringing back the Halloween or Christmas candy swap this year again. Probably cant afford a lot but maybe 1-3 packages if someone is interrested.

YAY! A few trades in the making. Feeling super happy that there will soon be pin mail on its way!

If anyone else feel up to trading something let me know.

I feel so excited about mail that Im thinking of bringing back the Halloween or Christmas candy swap this year again. Probably cant afford a lot but maybe 1-3 packages if someone is interrested.
I'm always interested in candy! :)

Back