• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Introducing a new wicked queen~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introducing a new wicked queen~

Queen

Organic apples!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hi there everyone! Don't mind the title, I don't spike apples... often. ;)

The nickname is ‘Queen’ (as a certain friend of mine likes to call me, although I am convinced its just a polite word for something else not so nice, lol ), although my real name is Kirstie. I’m 22 years old and I come from England. If I am honest, I am completely new to the pin scene, although I have a couple that I have bought out of interest from the Disney store over the years- I never realised that there were so many! So, after deciding to part with most of my Disney/other collections, to concentrate solely on the merchandise of my three favourite Disney villains, I’ve decided to also collect pins of them as well! They are just too pretty to pass up!
I would love to meet some fellow collectors, who I could hopefully share this interest with and be educated by. :)

tumblr_m49n9yS9IA1rwourzo2_500.gif

Welcome to the DPF family... You never mentioned who your three favorites are... LOL...

Oh! Right! Silly me, lol! They would be Maleficent, The Evil Queen/Grimhilde and Lady Tremaine. :D I've also got a bit of a soft spot for Mother Gothel.

And thank you for the warm welcomes everyone! :)

Hi Kristie and welcome to the forum. There are a lot of great DPF members here who are more then willing to assist you with any questions about the forum and collecting your favorite characters. Hope you stick around.

Aloha Kirstie and Welcome! :wavey:

As was said above, there are many people who will be more than happy to help educate you about these shiny pieces of metal. If you happen to have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask them; I'm sure that someone (or several someones) will be more than happy to answer them for you. :)

hi welcome :)
from sunny california
have fun collecting those evil villains of yours, if you need help with anything im sure either me or someone else on this forum will be glad to help you out. :madhatter:

Hi kirstie,new here to forum to.
i collect sorcerer mickey for myself ,husband is a Tinkerbell man,and daughter loves malificent, nightmare and cheshire cat
where in the UK do you live?
Rose xx

Thank you again for all of the friendly welcomes everyone! :) Its very much appreciated.

chocobo - Thank you, I appreciate that! If there's anything I can do for anyone, I would also be very glad to help out.

Orlandoismycat - Nightmare used to be one of my main passions aside from villains! Although I have unfortunately decided to downsize my NBC collection (all but one or two items), as I simply don't have the room and I want to concentrate on my main passion/interests (character-wise). :( I am from England, in the midlands- where are you from, if you don't mind me asking? :) Its nice to meet you! I've literally just started with my pin collection and I am hoping to trade the older ones I have picked up from the Disney store for the ones I am interested in collecting. I have two Maleficent pins to start me off (with more on the way)- although I have to admit I have been made a bit paranoid over the scrapper/counterfeit warnings! Lol. How long have you been collecting? :)

Last edited:
Hi there,I'm from Sussex down south,
been collecting for approx 12 years but only just joined the forum,
there is a large pin meet this weekend if you could get to it,many uk traders to talk to
and get advice. It's listed here in events uk pin and vinylmations

coblj003 - Hi and thank you! :)

Orlandoismycat - Wow, thats quite some time. I bet you have some impressive pins. :D Oh wow, I would of loved to have gone this weekend- it sounds like it would of been loads of fun and a good chance for me to find out some information and get to grips with things. Sadly I cannot make it, as everything is a bit hectic on my end at the moment. I really hope that there are future events I can attend though! I'll keep my eye on the boards. :) Thanks again for letting me know, though! I am really sorry that I cannot make it this time- but hopefully next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back