• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! PINS SENT - Heroes vs Villains Cooppalooza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please add me for a few of the sidekicks mystery boxes? (Up to three depending on how many extra you have after what you need).

Reactions: Ajk
I also got the epic ticket today so I would like to remove my name from your lists. If the spots are not taken, I would be happy to purchase them. Thank you so much Aaron, YOU are epic too!

If possible I would like the unknown le from the epic package. I would also like to get two (or three) heroes vs villains mystery packs.

If possible I would like the unknown le from the epic package. I would also like to get two (or three) heroes vs villains mystery packs.
Hi! I've seen you post this in a few spots, so just wanted to let you know that the extra LE pin from the Epic package isn't unknown; it's shown in the pdf about ticket packages. Next to the Epic package description is an image of a mystery box and next to it is a Mickey/Chernabog pin. This is the extra LE pin.

Please put me down for the following:
#3 Action Figures – Darkwing Duck $33
#4 Comic Book Covers - Avengers $33
#8 Comic Book Covers – Frozone $33
#10 Comic Book Covers – Hades $33
#16 Multi-Plane – Hercules $25
#40 Pivotal Scene – Beauty and the Beast $25
#41 Pivotal Scene – Lion King $25
#42 Pivotal Scene – Little Mermaid $25
#43 Pivotal Scene – The Princess and the Frog $25
#48 Sidekicks Mystery Box $23 (2)

Last edited:
Hi! I've seen you post this in a few spots, so just wanted to let you know that the extra LE pin from the Epic package isn't unknown; it's shown in the pdf about ticket packages. Next to the Epic package description is an image of a mystery box and next to it is a Mickey/Chernabog pin. This is the extra LE pin.
Thank you!

Sorry but I am only co-oping the RSP pins. But if I end up including that one, it's yours.

I've got a couple of GREAT pieces of news for everyone:

1. The awesome @bcol has generously offered up a good portion of his RSP to the cause. And he also has Epic! So the folks in second and third place just significantly increased their odds. Even fourth place! Thanks @bcol !

2. Based on the level of interest so far, I feel comfortable reducing the co-op fee so cutting that in half. I've updated the first post accordingly.

Targeting my wants a bit... please remove me from:
#9 Comic Book Cover Series Infinity Gauntlet LE 750
#35 Recruitment Poster Series Infinity Gauntlet LE 2000
#39 How to be a Hero Series or a Villain Series Sword in the Stone LE 750
#47 2 Mystery Pin Sets Heads or Tails LE 3600
#3 Action Figures – Darkwing Duck

Thanks

I've got a couple of GREAT pieces of news for everyone:

1. The awesome @bcol has generously offered up a good portion of his RSP to the cause. And he also has Epic! So the folks in second and third place just significantly increased their odds. Even fourth place! Thanks @bcol !

2. Based on the level of interest so far, I feel comfortable reducing the co-op fee so cutting that in half. I've updated the first post accordingly.
Thanks @bcol

Hi! Can I remove myself from this:
#3 Action Figures – Darkwing Duck $33
#8 Comic Book Covers – Frozone $33
#43 Pivotal Scene – The Princess and the Frog $25

And add my name to this:
#6 Comic Book Covers – Star Wars Bounty Hunters $33
#11 Comic Book Covers -Star War Classic $33
#39 How to Be… – The Sword in the Stone $54
#44 Pivotal Scene – Sleeping Beauty $25
#48 Sidekicks Mystery Box $23 (Add 2)

Updated to here. And with the recent announcement that there will be five(!!) rounds in the RSP, and us having two Epic tickets, it's likely that we will be able to get a good number of any pin. So I will remove the dotted line indicators where relevant. I think everyone's orders are "safe" (knock wood!) so feel free to keep them coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back