• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is King Pin Still around ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is King Pin Still around ?

curiousdinah

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I am planning a WDW trip and I never get the chance to get over that way and trade with King pin. However, I planning out my day at Animal Kingdom and thinking about doing one of the hotel restraunts for a meal. I would like to time it well to meet with King Pin, so questions:

Is he around every day ?
If so, what time ?
And in which gift shop ?

Thanks !

Just left the Jambo house trading today
Pin trading is daily at 2 pm
Trading area is just right of the gift shop in the jambo house
King pin is usually trading Monday - Friday
Village merchants do the trading on the weekends

Who or what is King Pin?

King Pin is a pin trading personality located at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. He has his own pin. (See 2018 pin tag #12 for me).

He has a royal red carpet where people can trade with him. He is wonderful in the royal role so the trading experience has a little extra special feel. The kids feel special and love trading with him. He had a mystery bag from which you could pull a pin and pins on several lanyards when trading with him. The same rules apply with him as any other cast member.

Is he a CM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.