• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is this a prototype?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a prototype?

joydivisi0n

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have come across an amazing Oswald prototype pin that was sold by Disney in an auction lot at the Museum of Pin-Tiquities event in June 2009. The problem is, there is no certificate of authenticity and I want to be 100% certain it is real before I make the financial plunge. This pin was never released and as such there is absolutely no information about it anywhere. The seller doesn't seem like a scammer, and on the contrary seems like a very honorable pin collector, but I suppose anyone could be duped. Does this look legit?

$(KGrHqJHJE0FD77yTzqdBR!(b17uWg~~60_12.JPG

$T2eC16d,!)8E9s4l8iHtBRBKh0pK3w~~60_3.JPG

I got an older prototype pin at an event from a cast member one day. It did not have any markings but was never actually released. I hope that helps you

A lot of the older pins Disney didn't mark with the PP or AP but if the pins never went to production they would sell the PP and AP ones that were already made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back