• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is this a real pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a real pin?

osmac

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I bought this pin at a yard sale over the weekend. I can't find it on pinpics and quite honestly, I'm not sure if it's an official pin. The pin is approximately 0.1 inch think and pretty heavy (for a pin).
The back only has the text "Disney", no copyright, or "china". Has any of you seen this one before?

pin001.jpg

pin002.jpg

It's kinda hard to tell exactly how much I paid for it because I got a few. Assuming I paid an equal price for each pin, I paid ~2$ (CAD, not that it makes much of a difference). The thing that surprises me is that the other pins are not bootlegs (as far as I can tell) and most of them are old (from the 80's). Overall, I still think it was a good deal.

These are the others I got: (sorry for the picture quality, my cellphone isn't that great as a camera)
pin003.jpg

You are absolutely right, it's part of pin #9220.

I have to say, even if they're bootlegs, it's a nice looking set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back