• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! ISO: 1 Nurses Day Pin

SOLD! ISO: 1 Nurses Day Pin

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
Good day my DPF family,

Well, i set my alarm for 6. And over slept.

Woke up thinking it was 6:30.

Logged on to shopdisney to see the Nurse's Day pin was already up.

Thought to myself, "hmm, that's odd, maybe I'll get lucky?" Hahahaha

Only to look at the time on my pad, After I tried to buy 2 pins to see it was "7:48" -
Good Grief.

Anyway, if anyone has one pin they'd be willing to part with, I really need it for a Friend whose daughter is a Nurse.

Thank you.

Connie

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Good luck Connie! I had an invoice message from 2018 that alerted me this morning from you, and I instantly thought OH NO, did I not pay for something? :(

It's been that long! Anyway, once again, best wishes! :)

Good luck, Connie! This is the first time I even heard about there being a Nurses pin...it would have been perfect for my sister! Maybe they will release an "essential workers" series...

An "essential workers" series.

That's a very good idea.

I was thinking, with so many people out there that own button-making machines, someone should design buttons (if they haven't already) or series of buttons for said topic.

Good luck to you in finding a Nurses day pin, too.

With that said...this is also my daily BUMP.

Happy Monday my DPF family.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Back