• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! ISO ~50 Board Trading Pins and 5 Lanyards - FOUND

SOLD! ISO ~50 Board Trading Pins and 5 Lanyards - FOUND

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
My sister and brother-in-law are taking my three niblings to Disney World for a week after Christmas, and she asked me to get some trading pins for the kids so they could have an activity in the parks during downtime. Coincidentally, I have that same sister for family Secret Santa, so I wanted to splash out a bit and include her and my brother-in-law so they can all pin trade together. The problem is I have very few pins in my trade books right now that I'd classify as trading board fodder. So hopefully DPF can help!

I'm looking for around 10 pins each for the 5 of them. Since it will be trade board fodder (and honestly will probably be traded mostly for scrappers, since they aren't pin people outside of casual trading with cast in the parks and would just trade for whatever they liked) it can be literally anything, though hopefully not more than five of the exact same pin and recognizable as a Disney thing. I do ask that they are legit pins; I hate to contribute to the problem even if they wouldn't care either way.

I'm also looking for five lanyards so they can keep the pins from this special trip separate from their older trade lanyards from DLR; again, it doesn't really matter what they are but hopefully it will be five different ones so they can easily tell them apart. They can be new or slightly used (since I'll be putting the pins on them anyway before giving them to my sister), just asking if they are used that they are clean and not overly pinholed. A bonus would be if they said Disney World Resort, but it's not a dealbreaker.

I'm hoping to trade, though will consider purchasing or doing a partial trade/partial payment. My pinpics is up to date, and I am more than happy to send photos of my current trade books since a lot of the newer pins aren't on Pinpics yet.

I would need them in hand no later than the 16th so I can give them to her when I see her on the 17th, so I'll leave this post up for a week.

Also adding that they don't need to be from the same person; if someone has lanyards and someone(s) else has pins I'm happy to trade with multiple people! (Of course if one person does have all then that's fine, too. ;) )

If there's not one person who can provide all 50 pins, I can pull 10 trade board pins out of my books.

Thanks! I got a pm from someone and it looks like I will be taken care of with pins. But feel free to take a look through my pinpics and if there's something you're interested in I'd be happy to trade for ten (I can either add a few extra to their lanyards or use them for when I go with some friends for our birthdays in January.)

Back