• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO ISO: 50th Anniversary Collectible Medallions

ISO ISO: 50th Anniversary Collectible Medallions

TammyH

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hello All,

I didnt know where to post this, feel free to move if needed. My DS got me 16 of the 50th Anniversary Medallions for Christmas. Being the collector that I am, I'd like to get them all (there are 53 total). :oops: I've made a list of all the ones I need. Would anyone be interested in doing some pickups for me? (I'd be happy to pay shipping + a pickup fee) Please let me know.

THANK YOU!!

TammyH

Hoping to get my hands on at least a Cheshire, but a Mad Hatter would be nice, too, if that machine wasn't so out of the way.

Too bad they didn't do a Marvel one - isn't there a Rocket & Groot statue?

Hello All,

I didnt know where to post this, feel free to move if needed. My DS got me 16 of the 50th Anniversary Medallions for Christmas. Being the collector that I am, I'd like to get them all (there are 53 total). :oops: I've made a list of all the ones I need. Would anyone be interested in doing some pickups for me? (I'd be happy to pay shipping + a pickup fee) Please let me know.

THANK YOU!!

TammyH

Hi Tammy,
Which ones do you still need? I can probably hit a lot of these locations when I am at WDW next week.
Anyone else need some?
I would just charge the cost of each medallion and shipping.

Hi Tammy,
Which ones do you still need? I can probably hit a lot of these locations when I am at WDW next week.
Anyone else need some?
I would just charge the cost of each medallion and shipping.
Hello!

Thank you so much. My in-laws were just in Disney and said they picked up what I needed (I haven't seen them yet, so fingers crossed!). Enjoy your trip!!

TammyH

@TammyH well, if you're still missing something after you see them, and it's before Feb 27, let me know and I'll try to pick up any you need.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

@Jabberwocky
A shiny for you!
88de9ee947bd9298015ad0320fc6a008.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Back