• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO ISO: Hocus Pocus Spelltacular

ISO ISO: Hocus Pocus Spelltacular

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
Hey everyone! Feel free to use this thread as your ISO for the Hocus Pocus Spelltacular mystery set! :D

xr9A9dv.png

Last edited:
Hello Salem!!

dbc501552cd55eff99a64dae096b08e3.gif

I'm currently on the hunt for some witches this season!! :D

From the new Hocus Pocus Spelltacular Mystery Set:
b779bea76f6fabc17c2c0147c7c76c1f.jpg

Money is tight this semester, as I'm defending my dissertation and (hopefully) graduating, which is surprisingly expensive!! I literally just had to sell some childhood Legos to pay for my graduation admittance fee... But it's fine. I'm fine. Everything's fine. I'm not freaking out about my defense or dissertation

256b5368112ecfb893c753f221b28ad8.gif

But I'd much rather trade for these if I can. Hahah! If they last until I go to he parks next (probably labor day), I may not be able to resist grabbing a box or two. But, again, much prefer to trade! I'll take some pictures of my traders and upload them tonight. :)

Thanks!

547a934dd69fcc2779c9de97574195b7.gif

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

I don't want to hijack the post but I have the Trio and two Winifred if anyone needs them. Looking for Sarah, Cat and Mustache ( or are they wings?)

I don't want to hijack the post but I have the Trio and two Winifred if anyone needs them. Looking for Sarah, Cat and Mustache ( or are they wings?)
Please! Hijack! This can absolutely be the big ISO thread for the set! :D

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

I also have a few Bats and Cauldrons, if anyone wants to trade for those. Looking for Cat and Tarot card for a friend.

I have one extra cauldron available. I was able to complete the set so I can trade for anything else from the set or other traders. (Would prefer Binx or one of the two Mary pins since she's the best.)

Last edited:
Back