• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! ISO Mickey Sorcerer OE from WDI D23

SOLD! ISO Mickey Sorcerer OE from WDI D23

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Im looking for this pin for a friend. Anyone have it for sale or for trade? This friend has helped me so much with getting pins I need so I really want to help them back. They dont want many pins but this is one of them that I really hope might be possible for me to find. Please let me know if you have it.

64596.jpg

I tried to buy 2, so I would have one for trade, but they limit attendees to one item of each design. (And I collect Mickey, so the one I bought went right into the collection.)

@Carpentrygod has it listed on pintradingdb.com for trade. So tagging him.

Good luck!

Thanks for tagging them! Still hope I can find one. Since they were OE I first thought they would be easy to find but when I found out it was from a d23 even I knew it would not be easy. I saw a few on Ebay but the ones listed are a lot higher than the ones sold so I still hope I can find one for trade.

A small bump. I really want to get this pin for my friend. Can buy it too for a good price if someone has one but dont want to trade. Also can use american adress if you dont want to ship to Sweden. Really hope I can find this pin!

Back