• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO ISO of Sponsee - After Dark Event

ISO ISO of Sponsee - After Dark Event

ItzaPinfan

Noob
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Hello Hello
Reaching out as I’m looking to sponsor someone for the After Dark Event. You get to attend the event to trade and pull some gems from the boards, along with any other event activities. Or maybe you’re attending the event already, this is a great opportunity to bring your ride or die with you. I pay registration, have full control of RSP and keep all items offered as part of registration, you get to enjoy the event on me.

Let me know if you’re interested. Registration opens next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Hello
Reaching out as I’m looking to sponsor someone for the After Dark Event. You get to attend the event to trade and pull some gems from the boards, along with any other event activities. Or maybe you’re attending the event already, this is a great opportunity to bring your ride or die with you. I pay registration, have full control of RSP and keep all items offered as part of registration, you get to enjoy the event on me.

Let me know if you’re interested. Registration opens next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am already planning to attend but would be open to bringing a sponsored guest with me (like my 21YO daughter).....of course, this is all dependant on ANYONE being successful at getting tix! :)

For clarity, this sponsored person would be responsible for their own mode of transportation to and from the event, correct?

Back