• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO: pickup for DVC Happy Halloween 2015 release

ISO: pickup for DVC Happy Halloween 2015 release
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Are there any DVC members that will be in WDW or DLR and would be willing to do a pickup for the Disney Vacation Club: Happy Halloween 2015 – Donald and Daisy pin? Please PM me if you would be willing to do so. Thanks.

I can look for it next weekend (but plz send me a picture or pinics link so I can find the right one)

I can look for it next weekend (but plz send me a picture or pinics link so I can find the right one)

Thank you. Here is a picture of the pin. I believe that WDW has the ability to track them down and let you know where they are and the quantity available, not sure about DLR.

Happy-Halloween-Disney-Vacation-Club-2015-Pin.png

Thank you. Here is a picture of the pin. I believe that WDW has the ability to track them down and let you know where they are and the quantity available, not sure about DLR.

Happy-Halloween-Disney-Vacation-Club-2015-Pin.png

Ugh. I'm a DVC member and was there last week and a cast member at the store in Adventure Land asked me if I wanted to get it.
I wish I had seen this thread before hand >_<
Sorry!

Ugh. I'm a DVC member and was there last week and a cast member at the store in Adventure Land asked me if I wanted to get it.
I wish I had seen this thread before hand >_<
Sorry!

Not a problem and thank you. Hopefully lynn99 will be able to locate one.

Back