• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

It is that time of year again, the docfish2u Zap-a-palooza event

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is that time of year again, the docfish2u Zap-a-palooza event

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
Hi everybody:wavey:

First let me introduce myself for those of you who are new and don't know who I am. I am Sir David, Grailslayer Knight of DPF. It is a title that was bestowed upon me because I am known to zap people with pins from their grail/most wanted signatures. I was knighted by a queen here on DPF, you can look it up if you like. :p

Some of you may have been wondering where the Grailslayer has been. I have been very busy helping around pinpics and flying all over the place. In July we had our annual pin trading bash in California and in August we were at the PinConWorld pin trading event. Wow was that a busy weekend. It was great to spend time with so many of you both places!!!

The other thing I have been doing is finding grail type pins for our third annual grail zapping event. The last 2 years we started off with 12+ zaps of Christmas and it went way past that very quickly. So this year we are going with Zap-a-palooza. We are shooting to give away 25+ grail zaps this year.

Amy (my queen) and myself are so thankful for the generosity and kindness shown to us by the wonderful people of DPF that we like to give back to those our pin family.

Here are the rules, because there has to be rules. If we are going to give away grail type pins the least you can do is follow a few rules. :)

Rule #1:
You must post here
and have a signature that has your grail/most wanted pins on it.

Rule #2:
Your signature must also have the pinpics pin numbers by the pictures of the pins.

Rule #3:
You must send me your address so I know where to send your new pin if you are one of the lucky ones to win.
It doesn't matter if you just sent me your address yesterday. It is a rule and everybody must follow it or not have a chance to win.

Rule #4:
You must post here by Midnight Pacific Standard time on November 30th. I have to have time to find stuff and get it in the mail, we are trying to have all packages delivered by Christmas.

Rule #5:
If you manage to find a grail on your signature please let me know. I don't want to send out duplicates.

Rule #6:
You must post here after you receive your pin so that we know you have received it and so others can see what was sent out.

6 simple rules to follow, but we know there will be people who do not follow them and I am sorry but if you can't take the time to follow the rules I can't take the time to find stuff for you. This is a very large undertaking of love we do for our family members of DPF. It is also a way for me to update my zap address book. If you do not want your address given out for zapping purposes please lmk. I have no problem not giving it out if you don't want me to.

This is very important, our event is open to almost every member of DPF!!! It does not matter where you live or if you have won in the past. The more people that join in the more chances for finding grail pins for the DPF family.

Last year the DPF community really came through and helped us get pins for other members. If you want to donate a pin please let me know. I am happy to pass along who was responsible for the kindness or it can be anonymous, I am also very happy to trade for pins to be used for this event!

So show us your signatures and let's see how many grails we can find.
:anxious:​

Last edited:
:wiggle:

I can't believe it's already this time!! I'm going to keep an eye on the signatures in this thread so I can return the favour this year.
i updated my sugnature last night so this was good timing XD

Can't believe it's that time already! Great job last year, loved reading the joy, shock, and happiness you brought so many! So excited to see 2016 Zaps

Wow, already? My signature needs some serious updating. I'll officially enter when that happens.

I also hope to help out with someone else's grail this year. :x:

Ahh I remember the joy you guys spread with the 12 zaps (+) of Christmas, I look forward to seeing more excited posts with grail mail! :) Hopefully I can help along the way as well, good luck to all who participate! :)

Last edited:
Gf & i grails are impossible to get lol but it's fun to participate anyway...
...Good luck everyone & Many Thankxxx to Sir David & his Wife for doing it! :rock::rock::rock::cheshire::cheshire::cheshire:

David....
I think I will have some pins to donate if the right people sign up.

Also... may officially enter once I find someone to update my signature.

As always... Amy is the greatest. .. oh and you too I suppose. Thanks to the great pin event my fiance had now contemplated having a small pin collection.

David....
I think I will have some pins to donate if the right people sign up.

Also... may officially enter once I find someone to update my signature.

As always... Amy is the greatest. .. oh and you too I suppose. Thanks to the great pin event my fiance had now contemplated having a small pin collection.
Just PM me , I can update yours for you if you'd like :)

Great point, get your signatures update please!!! David speedwaystar1 does a fantastic job making them if you need one, just pm him!!!

Thank you David for helping with this again!!!

Admittedly I'm not the best at it, but I can help lighten speedwaystar's load if anyone needs a basic grail sig, just PM me :)

;) Alright Docfish, if you're looking for a challenge I will gladly provide one. (And I don't have my pins with me currently, but I will keep an eye out for any I may have to hopefully assist)
SaveSave

I've updated my signature and would like to participate this year. I'll also keep my eye out for any help I can offer. :)

Thanks docfish2u!!!

It is my first time hearing of this event, what a beautiful gesture! It will make me happy already just by looking at other people's posts of what they receive :)
I might have to make myself a signature and join. To be continued..

YYYEEESSSSSS!!!!!! So excited. Updated signature and sending my address now. I believe I have a pin or two on some of the signatures I've seen so far :D

Oh this is going to be fun, I already have 2 pins in hand and a third will be on it's way shortly. Not bad for one day.

Oh this is going to be fun, I already have 2 pins in hand and a third will be on it's way shortly. Not bad for one day.

I guess I should have looked closer at people's signatures, I have 3 pins in hand and 2 more on the way. This is going to be a very good year!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back