• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! It's my birthday I can...

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! It's my birthday I can...

summerskin

I control the weather
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
ZAP WHO I WANT TO.

I meant to post this last weekend on my birthday but things were nuts for us this week...as seems to be the case for us in 2022.

I'll be leaving this open until 12 PM PST tomorrow. If you would like to be zapped any of the items below, please comment below. I will choose some people to get surprise zaps. If you know I have your address no need to send it, if you think I don't please message it to me when you comment so I will have it. The rules/info etc are below.

ELIGIBILITY RULES
1. Must have 1 trade feed back or 100 posts.
2. Must have posted anytime in the past year.

DIRECTIONS
1. Feel free to comment with a list of items you would be interested in below. You can rank them if you have a preference.
2. You can also comment with surprise me if you would like a surprise potential zap. You can narrow this down with surprise pin or surprise merch or surprise fantasy pin, etc.
3. You can list as many or as few items as you like.
4. You can keep, trade, or give away the items for all I care...all I ask if that you don't ask for items for resale.
5. GO NUTS.
6. You won't know if you are selected until a package shows up for you.
7. International members VERY welcome to join in.

Last edited:
HDCIeFU.png

1. FANTASY MUSHU
2. FANTASY MULAN
3. FANTASY PING
4. FANTASY FROLLO
5. Lumiere Loungefly mystery pin
6. Aurora PALM mystery pin
7. Toy Story 3 D Pin
8. Stitch Loungefly mystery pin
9. Pin my kid is scared of 1 aka Snow White Book
10. Pooh Pilgrim
11. Pooh Thanksgiving with Friends
12. 50th Disneyland/WDW pair
13. Pins my kid is scared of 2: HM, Hook, 2 note books
14. Pins my kid is scared of 3: Vinylmations
15. Olympic medal trio

zsgqoHm.png

1. Nuimo hangers and outfit
2. Donald Pin and Stationary set
3. Mickey Birthday ribbon(dated) and Pin set

You are as always so amazing with your zaps! Since there were no pins that really fit my main collection and shipping to Sweden is expencive I wont join the zap list. I just wanted to thank you for being so amazing!

You are as always so amazing with your zaps! Since there were no pins that really fit my main collection and shipping to Sweden is expencive I wont join the zap list. I just wanted to thank you for being so amazing!
I don't mind shipping internationally. If there is anything you might be interested in, feel free to comment. :D

Amanda,

You are so amazing and generous.

We love anything Pooh related, and we also love Toy Story, and would feel blessed just to receive anything. Hope everything is better now and you can enjoy your post-birthday festivities.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I don't mind shipping internationally. If there is anything you might be interested in, feel free to comment. :D
You really are too kind! But I won't take up a spot for someone that really needs these for their collections so I will let others have their turn. Just wanted to say how amazing you are for doing this!

Happy Birthday! Smiling Mulan is gorgeous, Lumiere, Aurora . . . or just a surprise! (That's numbers 2,3,5,6) This is a really fun way to do a birthday! Growing up, Mom one time did a fun birthday where we sent gifts to all the family and some friends, rather than have a big party. Very memorable! :)

Last edited:
Happy birthday!!
You’re so generous!

Things I would be most interested in:
-Either of the Pooh Thanksgiving / Pilgrim themed pins. I do love anything holidays.
- The Mickey Mouse with the castle 50th. Love castle stuff and really like the look of that.
-The Donald Duck stationery and pin set. Donald is one of my all time favorite characters.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!

Your pins are diverse and interesting. I think your generosity is amazing.

I would be thrilled to receive the Gold Mickey Ears 50th pin or either of the large Mulan pins.

I’m a bit newer to Pin Forum, made a few WDW 50th mystery pin trades. Still have 1 more to go. This is a fun way to interact.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back