• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I've been hit!!! No one is safe from this war!!!

ZAPPED! I've been hit!!! No one is safe from this war!!!

AgentR

Secret Agent, OWCA
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Yay for a recent zap post!

So this year has been super busy. I am a part time employee, and I've been getting a full time workload. It was actually last week where I woke up one morning feeling so dizzy that I ended up missing a day of work, which led to a pile of work sat waiting for me when I got back. This whole year has been such an eye-opener, and I've been learning more about how much I need to sleep earlier to get through the work day. In a way, I've been learning to just grow up.

df6cd559-767c-4228-ae7b-b6f4a63c723f_zps18169b5e.jpg

I got home a couple of days ago, and I saw an envelope that said Zzzap! Now, I haven't been trading with anyone lately, because my work schedule clashes with the post office schedule. So it was a surprise to see this envelope. I recognized the name of the person. The package is from one of the kindest people here on DPF, Alexandra (ElysionsPrincess). It came with a very pretty Ariel card. I read the card, and my heart sank... One of the kindest people on DPF....was on Docfish's team. -gasp- I was attacked! (But seriously, thank-you for the kind words. It meant a lot to me.)

4b371fac-d2f1-4710-9f95-f9f048aa2bca_zps396ba89e.jpg
cedea341-2362-400b-bc1e-ba2d0be071af_zps0af63394.jpg

I opened the envelope to reveal one of my signature grails!!!

a7171aa2-d50b-482f-822b-f743aabb1389_zps4a84faf8.jpg

A BEAUTIFUL Tangled Pin!!! First of all, I fell for the Rapunzel pins where she has the flowers in her hair. They just look so beautiful, and I would definitely want to make a canvas fabric project for her pins. It is such a beautiful gondola pin.

Thank-you so much to Alexandra and to Team Docfish. Oh, as soon as my workload decreases, prepare for retalliation Team Docfish! MUAHAHAHAH!!!!

Wow!! Way to go, Alex!! Congrats on the zap, Ry!! And yeah, shame she selected team docfish! Would have made a great teammate!!

WOW....what an awesome pin!!! Congrats!!! WTG Alexandra...wish you were on team Zagales.

Yay!! I'm so happy that it arrived safely! :D I think Team Docfish may be in the lead?
Thank you for all you do for others! You surely deserve this. I hope it's made you smile! Take it easy with work!!

congrats! Thats a beautiful pin! I was so happy when I finally got that one too! and I agree with you on the pins with her hair braided and flowers in it :) LOVE THEM!
And please get your sleep! It mucho important! its hard sometimes I know! Especially when there are so many good shows to watch instead of going to sleep ;)

Holy cow Squirt, you made a docfish type of zap with that one!!! :bowdown: Alex!!! I am sure happy you are on the side of right and all that is good in this world or at least in this forum!!! :lol:

Congratulations Ryan, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!!!

Back