• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I've been Pix-apped for my Birthday!!

ZAPPED! I've been Pix-apped for my Birthday!!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
First off, major apology for @pixie.post for taking so long to post a proper thank you thread! Life has been absolutely insane the last few weeks in the wizard household! But, allow me to recreat the scene.

So there I was. Birthday week. Having a legit terrible time. PhD deadline breathing down my neck. Just finding out we are moving so all that stress. General glum-ness from all the crap I have on my to-do list. And I'm almost out of my "early thirties." Defo did not feel like celebrating.

Well, Sara had other plans in mind! And made sure that I felt super loved on my special day despite all the other crappy stuff going on! So she sends me this crazy package! You guys know how she is...

786a1f64eda6ff431a0878383c61b895.jpg

Two amazing box lunch pins that she refused to let me pay her for. An awesome Keychain which now adorns my own. Some scrumptious candy. A sweet card. AND A FREAKING LE 250 PIN FOR MY PIN-TIQUITIES COLLECTION! Just, you know, for funzies!! Nbd.

Live footage of my reaction:

0079342a8002c88d577b96f225ef9fda.gif

Thank you so much Sara for making my birthday significantly better than it was. But...you tend to have that effect on just about every day. <3

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

It's moments in our life like this one that make this "hobby" more then a hobby.

It shines light and love and the kindness of others on our spirit and soul.

CONGRATULATIONS Pin Wizard.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Merlin -

You’re so welcome, as always! There’s no one who deserves a bit of the old zappity- zap more than you, my dear sir. I’m so glad I was able to brighten up an otherwise dreary day. Happy Belated Birthday!

P.S. By the way, @PixiePost is no more on DPF. I’m @SoraPandora again! Sorry, I have identity issues. I’m still @Pixie.Post on IG though, as if I’m not confusing enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merlin -

You’re so welcome, as always! There’s no one who deserves a bit of the old zappity- zap more than you, my dear sir. I’m so glad I was able to brighten up an otherwise dreary day. Happy Belated Birthday!

P.S. By the way, @PixiePost is no more on DPF. I’m @SoraPandora again! Sorry, I have identity issues. I’m still @Pixie.Post on IG though, as if I’m not confusing enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At least now I can stop saying "SoraPan--I mean Pixie Post" when I mention you. XD

Thank you muh dear. <3 you're seriously the best <3

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Back