• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RAKed! I've been RAK'D! :D

RAKed! I've been RAK'D! :D
Congratulations! (I really need to start doing these again now that I am back on the boards!)

A big Bump!

I received a package from David (Speedwaystar1) yesterday as a part of my RAK!

David is too kind! He gave me five of the UK Lion King plastic pins that I was supposed to trade him for! I love them so much, thank you David!

My Kovu magnet is being proudly displayed on the fridge, he's so cute! ^_^

The box of kinder chocolate is empty, I couldn't help myself it was so good! XD

The Lion keychain lights up and roars, I used to have one like it but it broke. Thank you for the replacement David! (My family thanks you) XD

Thank you again David! I really liked the card you sent as well! Just be warned that I'll get you back! ;P

I got another part of my RAK today from Tessa! XD

Everything is so darn adorable, and I've been looking for the Timon PTD for ages now, thank you Tessa!

XD I've been holding onto that since David's trade event! I'm glad you didn't get the Timon PTD in the meantime!