I've spent three weeks in hospital so far with severe pneumonia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

teddy_ruxpin

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 99.6%
281   1   0
Hi everyone,
I don't know if anyone here is interested about why i haven't been on here for three weeks,Probably not but if so then it's because i was sent to hospital with severe pneumonia and they discovered i have a collapsed lung on the right side.I've been feeling incredibly unwell and sleeping a lot and still no sign of going home!!
I thought i'd write this because they actually let me borrow a laptop today which is the first time i've had a computer here but i don't know how long i'll get to use it for. If anyone wants to write to me then i'll write back if and when i can. I spend far too much time in hospitals.
Thanks for reading this and not dozing off to sleep,haha!

Sami

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Oh no!!! Pneumonia is no joke, and a collapsed lung, sounds horrible!! Hope you start feeling better soon, hospital stays like that are no fun. Seems like you're keeping in good spirits though. Hope you get through this ok and get back home soon! *hug hug*
b2607c27dd7011873a0a530156d24682.gif

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

slbrabham

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I did wonder where you were. I'm sorry you that you got pneumonia. I've had it in both lungs at the same time and it's the worst. I hope you feel better. I was lucky and didn't have to stay in the hospital.

krand1276

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry to hear that you are going throught that! And yes, we care! Thank you for letting us know what happened and we're all hoping that you make a speedy recovery and get home soon!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
OMG! Sabrina, I am so sorry. I was really worried for a while but then I assumed you were just enjoying yourself on your trip to DLRP. Please, please, please keep us updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Booger1964

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
Oh no! I have had pneumonia in both lungs before and it was bad, but you have a collapsed lung on top of that! This is terrible! I hope you recover quickly!

teddy_ruxpin

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 99.6%
281   1   0
Thank you everyone for all your kind words and i really appreciate them,Reading these have cheered me up a little in my very,very lonely hospital room!
Yesterday and today have been pretty bad with a lot of back and chest pain from the right lung. I'm still having antibiotics and i'm due to have more scans tomorrow.It doesn't look as if i'll be going home anytime soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.