• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Jack Skellington Plush & 2 Nightmare Before Chrismtas pins *Ends TODAY*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Jack Skellington Plush & 2 Nightmare Before Chrismtas pins *Ends TODAY*
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Hi everyone :) This is my first auction so I am excited to see how it will end!!! If it goes well, I may put up harder to find Limited Edition pins up for auction in the future. I also have another auction going on for all you Tinker Bell fans so please feel free to check that one out as well!!! Below are the rules and everything else you need to know. Thanks!!!

Rules: If you do not know the rules, please see them here - http://disneypinforum.com/announcement.php?f=39&a=23

- No Cash Offers
- No Offers through PMs, must be posted here on thread
- No Reserve

What I am looking for/Collect -

- Pins on My Wants List
- Any nice traders like DA, DSF, DS.com, WDI, etc.
- Alice in Wonderland (Mainly Alice, the Cheshire Cat, & White Rabbit)
- Bambi & Thumper
- Brave
- Disney & Pixar PODMs
- Jessica Rabbit as other characters and Halloween versions
- Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Tinker Bell

***No Hidden Mickeys PLEASE!!!***

Ends: Saturday, June 30th, at 8 PM PST (10 Central & 11 Eastern)

Its never too early to celebrate Halloween with Jack Skellington in Halloweentown is it? Up for auction is a Jack Skellington Plush that is Brand New with its Original Tags ($25 Value) that came from DLR and 2 Nightmare before Christmas pins - Pin 76903: WDW - Trade City, USA - Disney Pin Celebration 2010 - Pins & Needles that is Limited Edition to 500 and features a 3D Sally and a Dangle sign that reads "Alterations & Respair" and Pin 78565: 'Jack' - Dangle Icons that features the name "Jack" that Glows in the Dark and 5 glittery/pearly dangling Icons (Bat, Skull, Monster, Ghost, & Spider). Both pins come on their Original Backing Cards and come from a Smoke-free home. Pictures can be seen below of both the plushy and pins in my possession -

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

IMG_1465.jpg

The auction ends on Saturday, June 30th, at 8 PM PST (10 Central & 11 Eastern)

Good Luck & Happy Bidding!!!

Last edited:
I bid,
Pin 60961: WDW - Spotlight Mug Collection (Tinker Bell)
Pin 40858: WDW - United Way 2005 Participant (Thumper)
Pin 81889: Tinker Bell Birthstone Collection 2011 - December
Pin 81886: Tinker Bell Birthstone Collection 2011 - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back