• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

January 2011 Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
January 2011 Releases

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
From Disney's Soda Fountain & Studio Store Facebook page:

16506315550440783063010.jpg

That Jessica's pretty nice! I'll definitely be picking up that and the Jack. I'll probably nab my allotment of the Stitch pins for trade fodder, too.

-JD

We are planning a trip to DL in April, and both my DD and I are pin collectors...is it worth a trip to the Soda Fountain? I don't know where it is located or how far from DL it is...thanks!

The DSF is dead center of Hollywood Blvd. On a good day with no traffic, it'll be a 45 minute drive from Disneyland. On a not-good day with alot of traffic, it could take you up to 2 hours. Generally, Saturday is a poor day to drive into Los Angeles: it's got to be one of the worst commutes in the country. But as a late morning or early afternoon trip on a weekday, it's pretty easy.

Personally, I think if there are some current pins you're interested in, it's probably worth the trip. You can find a large assortment of previous LE pins as well, since many don't sell out. Great way to beef up your collection for trading if you've got some money to drop. It's also a great chance to check out Hollywood, grab a memorable bite to eat at a good restaurant, and see some sights. If you're not interested in Hollywood, though, and there aren't specific pins you're interested in, you may as well skip it - especially if you're only in town for a couple days.

It depends on your interest level in specific pins, and whether or not you're pressed for time.

-JD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back