• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Jessica/Alice/Tink/Chip & Dale Doombuggy pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica/Alice/Tink/Chip & Dale Doombuggy pins

scpins2012

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi!

Does anyone have any of the characters with doombuggy pins (75491, 75492, 75493, 75494, 75495, 75496)? Pin pics doesn't seem to have any info about the back stamps of these pins.

What should my pin say on the back stamp and are there counterfeits of these pins? I would love a picture of the back of one of these pins (especially the Jessica). :)

Thank you!

These pins are so cool! From what I've heard these pins haven't been counterfeited. I used to have the Alice one and it was a GOLD finish I think.

Mine says:

(c) Disney/Amblin Ent.
China

And the "LIMITED EDITION 300" touches the edges of the box on both ends.

Does that sound like other people's pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back