• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Jessica as Evil Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica as Evil Queen

Brandy714

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
180   0   0
I just received this pin in the mail after purchasing it from eBay: Pin 66021: DisneyShopping.com - Jumbo Halloween Series Jessica as Evil Queen Pin

pin66021

The listing stated that the pin was on the original card. Unfortunately, when it arrived, there was no card. I have contacted the seller already to try to work things out, so that's not really my concern right now. I have purchased from her several times and have never had any problems before. I'm sure she'll respond soon with a resolution.

I just wanted to know if anyone knows of counterfeits being made of this pin. I checked PinPics and there isn't any information there, but I thought that was the case with the Jessica as Captain Hook, and there are counterfeits everywhere for that one. I'm pretty disappointed about the lack of card because I bought this pin to try to trade for some of the hard to get Beloved Tales, and it's so hard to trade without a card sometimes. :( I made sure to check the listing for the status of the card, and probably would not have bought it had it said it did not come with the card.

Any information would be much appreciated!

With all the fakes now the only way to truly tell if it is real is to compare it side by side with a known real one, I'm sorry this happened to you :/ as it does suck getting a pin you planned to trade in condition other than brand new

As we all found out last night, PinPics will no longer list warnings WITHOUT written proof that the pin has been scrapped or is selling directly from China. Yes, all of those Jessica As Pins have been scrapped. Their is no doubt about this, but, without written proof, you'll never see anything about it on PinPics... Then, it will be up to the Mods, not individuals...

As we all found out last night, PinPics will no longer list warnings WITHOUT written proof that the pin has been scrapped or is selling directly from China. Yes, all of those Jessica As Pins have been scrapped. Their is no doubt about this, but, without written proof, you'll never see anything about it on PinPics... Then, it will be up to the Mods, not individuals...

Actually, I'm not sure that's exactly how it will work. I think they need photographic evidence before they will add the official language

"Please be aware that this pin is being offered for sale directly to pin collectors from a factory in China. As such no one can guarantee the authenticity of this pin unless purchased directly from Disney."

However, if Brandy were to ask "Are there counterfeits of this pin?" on Pinpics, then she would not get the benefit of the entire Pinpics user base to possibly answer the question, including people who don't normally want to post on a message board. Her question would be shifted over to Pin Talk. So the effect comes out to be the same. Without the photographic evidence, Pinpics won't be the best place to learn about potential scrappers.

Now to answer Brandy's question, see this thread: http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?11989-Jessica-as-the-Evil-Queen&highlight=jessica+queen Yes, there are counterfeits.

"

Thank you all for the answers. I haven't had a chance yet to read the Pin Pics Q&A so I was unaware of their new policy.

However, the good news is that the seller just sent me the wrong one. She does have one on the original card and is paying return shipping for the exchange! There ARE good people on eBay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back