• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! jprincess is such a sweetheart! Lovely drawing zap <3

ZAPPED! jprincess is such a sweetheart! Lovely drawing zap <3

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
I am truly touched by the kindness I've recently experienced. There are many great members here who make my day through posts and even simply fun sales transactions. And the time others take out to think of others is always special to witness. So when I experience myself, I have to share my appreciation =)

I received a very touching thank you card from jprincess for the zap I gave her. (And aren't those ice creams just adorable??)

And as though the card weren't enough, she also sent me a beautiful drawing!! She knew I loved Neverland, and its such a lovely memory to add to working with her! =,)

Thank you so much Julie!! You are an amazing addition to this forum and wishing you all the best new pin memories!!

And thanks DPF for giving such a great place to sell/trade and share pins!

stitch-love.gif

I am truly touched by the kindness I've recently experienced. There are many great members here who make my day through posts and even simply fun sales transactions. And the time others take out to think of others is always special to witness. So when I experience myself, I have to share my appreciation =)

I received a very touching thank you card from jprincess for the zap I gave her. (And aren't those ice creams just adorable??)

And as though the card weren't enough, she also sent me a beautiful drawing!! She knew I loved Neverland, and its such a lovely memory to add to working with her! =,)

Thank you so much Julie!! You are an amazing addition to this forum and wishing you all the best new pin memories!!

And thanks DPF for giving such a great place to sell/trade and share pins!

stitch-love.gif

Your welcome! Awww so happy you liked it!!!! :)

Back