• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Jungle Book PODM: Mowgli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Jungle Book PODM: Mowgli

King Niptune

?????
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
Hi everybody. With the success I had with my last auction I decided to try it again with my Jungle Book Piece of Disney Movie pin. The scene features Mowgli. I am looking, once again, for Fantasia/Philharmagic/Sorcerer pins including PODM Fantasia pins. This auction will end on Wednesday July 11th at 11:00pm Eastern. I recently decided I want to collect the DLR - Character Reels(just need Toy Story now), WDW Attraction Posters and WDW- Valiant and Villainous (already have Ariel)

• [*=left]If you are posting a PODM scene please try to include a picture or email it to me.
    [*=left]I'll update the leader board every night.

http://s1149.photobucket.com/albums/o581/KingNiptune/?action=view&current=IMG_0589.jpg
IMG_0589.jpg

pin83709

Pin 83709: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's The Jungle Book
Class:Disney Pins
Origin:Multiple
Type:Public
Limited Edition:2000 Pins
SKU Number:400002687245
Original Price:$19.95
Released:05/19/2011
Retired:Sold Out
Members Trading:59
Members Wanting:120
Presenting a new "Piece of Disney Movies" collection. Each month in 2011 highlights a classic Disney movie and features a frame from the film. The May pin features Walt Disney's The Jungle Book and includes Baloo. The pin features a brown frame with a green leaf at the top.

Note: Because the frames are cut from a film print, each pin will be slightly unique. The scenes used for the film frame pieces are from the Bare Necessities song sequence.

Each pin is approximately 2 1/4" tall x 2 1/2" wide.

Back of pin has the Official 2011 Pin Trading logo, (c)Disney China, "A Piece of Disney Movies," and "Limited Edition of 2000."

Note: This pin will be a shared release between WDW and DLR.

The other pins in this series are:
January - #81950
February - #82583
March - #83035
April - #83217
May - #83709
June - #84204

Last edited:
I bid:
Pin 90857: DSF - Fathers Day 2012 - Belle and Maurice her Dad (Surprise Release)
Pin 4870: WDW - Safari Truck with Movable Wheels (FAB 3)
Pin 64433: WDI - I.D. Badge Series 2 - The Giant Squid

Last edited:
My bid is... Not one, not two, But your choice of any 3 of the following...

Pin 78160:
WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Characters #2 - Tinker Bell
Pin 84671:
WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Pirates of the Caribbean - Skeleton Helmsman
Pin 84672:
WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Pirates of the Caribbean - Blue Bayou Swamp & House Boat
Pin 88842:
WDI Sorcerer hats Mystery pin collection Villains # 3 Shere Khan and Kaa
Pin 88843:
WDI Sorcerer hats Mystery pin collection Villains # 3 Prince John
Pin 89345: WDI Sorcerer hats Mystery pin collection Villains # 4 Scar
That's right 3 WDI Sorcerer Hats to build a beautiful collection with...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back