• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Just for fun: Disney Nuimos

The famous ice dancers Minerva Mousenushka and Eeyore Eeyoregenov are competing for the gold!

44d6c9d09b09f5ce8c38081df1308e67.jpg
d4e47d7c7fb28e717ea59c3e31548ced.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

I love all these pics! I only have one Nuimo and no outfits yet. I have been trying to talk my self out of buying more. I really dont nee them. but OMG they are so cute!!! If I ever go to Tokyo I will buy so much stuff because they have some serious cute stuff for them!

These photos are so cute!! More please!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erin, this one is for you and from you!

D&D travelled to a galaxy far far away to visit their favorite Ewok

c0abcd7186d757f47ab0aea82a7a0829.jpg

Several years ago I was happy to win the handmade Ewok from an auction by @watzshakinbacon .

Erin, this one is for you and from you!

D&D travelled to a galaxy far far away to visit their favorite Ewok

c0abcd7186d757f47ab0aea82a7a0829.jpg

Several years ago I was happy to win the handmade Ewok from an auction by @watzshakinbacon .

Aww so cute!! Glad it’s still thriving in a galaxy far far away!

This thread is so adorable! xD I love seeing all these pictures of your cute Nuimos and their adventures. :3

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back