• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Just keep trading~

Just keep trading~

crocokid

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello, I am looking for any Finding Nemo pins that I don't have.

Here are my pins for trade:

20160503_210340.jpg

20160503_210219.jpg

20160503_210031.jpg

20160503_205757.jpg

20160503_210745.jpg

I can also do pick up for you in Hong Kong Disneyland:

20160503_214557.jpg

please pm me about the Finding Nemo limited edition pin i was holding for you , i never heard back from you but i still have it .
i like the four different pins of Duffy and ShellieMay swimming in the ocean , which ones could i have for the trade please ?
thanks from Sabrina .

please pm me about the Finding Nemo limited edition pin i was holding for you , i never heard back from you but i still have it .
i like the four different pins of Duffy and ShellieMay swimming in the ocean , which ones could i have for the trade please ?
thanks from Sabrina .

Thanks so much, pm replied:)

thanks from Sabrina .

You can choose any one of them. I'm going to sleep now. Please pm me with your address, and I will reply you 9-10 hours later. Thanks :)

Hello,
You have a few pins I am interested in. Do you have any other traders? My pinpics ID is benvb53. LMK if you find anything!

Thanks

Back