• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Just Redid My Pin Boards

Just Redid My Pin Boards

Sunoo

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I just redid my pin boards, and I'm pretty happy with how they came out, so I figured I should maybe share with you guys. My collection isn't nearly as nice as what some of you have, but I have been enjoying tracking pins down and displaying them.

I don't think I can directly post the picture here, but I uploaded it to Twitter here: ᵈᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ ʷᵃᵍ ᵇᵒᶦ on Twitter

They’re canvases, I like being able to keep the backs on the pins.

That's smart... I like to keep the backs of the pins, too, but I just have them in a box in the closet. Even though I know that means they aren't perfectly matched up their backs if necessary, it still makes me feel better, LOL!

Back