• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 HD Remix Limited Edition Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 HD Remix Limited Edition Pin

outrundaylight

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is my first post for a "wanted" pin so if anything is not correct, mods, please let me know!

I'm a big fan of Kingdom Hearts, and as any fan of the series knows, it's become a bit difficult to keep up with the side games and re-releases. What makes it even harder is when versions of the game you already have come out with a limited release item. In this case, the most recent release of the 1.5 and 2.5 version of the game, comes with an official Disney Pin Trading Pin, which unfortunately doesn't seem like it'll be available anywhere else.

If anyone from the DPF community either has this pin and are willing to part with it or perhaps they know of someone who would be willing to sell, please let me know. The pin itself is not up on pinpics yet, but I've included a picture for reference.

The game with the pin was selling for around $50, which was odd, as the game without the pin was selling for the same price. I think $20 is a far price and hopefully someone can help! Thank you very much in advance!

omBYB5J0MBl_0HOT9ynrwPJ5lODHczgp9XkBfdqZwnUs2Zo2S-wGktLkmZkw1szakqWaC0MMNrJGeXe-sonmG2bXFmxE76-1v7YA=w1084-h477

*rides coattails* If there are TWO out there, let me know and I'm in for the second one. Hahah! :)

I'll keep my eyes out for you as well. :)

~Merlin

*raises hand* Can I be third in line in case anyone happens to have a quarter dozen of these pins floating around?
(And if I get word of any I'll let you both know ;) )

Edit: I'm also looking for 2.8 if anyone has one for trade!

Last edited:
So I've done some digging, and unlike the previous pins, this one was only released if you pre-ordered the "limited edition" from the square Enix store. :/
As such, it's going to be a bit more difficult to find.

Yep, I was expecting to see it at work when we only got the standard edition and rushed to buy the LE online. I'm surprised that it only cost $50(plus shipping) considering 2.8 cost $60...

Yeah, unfortunately, they didn't make this any easier for fans. For 2.8, it was at least sold at most regular retailers. I was able to snag a 2.8 online for $15. This time, as mentioned, it was only online. But who knows, maybe we'll all get lucky!

I gave in and also ordered. I'm hoping that I'll get the game, keep the pin and try to sell the game. Unless anyone wants to keep the thread open for themselves, I'll mark it as closed tomorrow after. Happy hunting to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back