• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: KIngdom Hearts Figure from Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: KIngdom Hearts Figure from Japan

tokyodisneydad

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
KIngdom Hearts Figure from Japan
Ok I haven't done an auction in awhile and am not sure how sucessful i will be with this item. I also don't have alot of information about it, but here is what I can tell you.

The box is sealed and will be sent unopened so I do not know what figure you will recieve. However, the choices are in the picture belowAtlantica...Halloween Town...Destiny Islands...Space Paranoids...Timeless Rivers. Its is a gamble as to which you will recieve. kind of like vinylmations. I can also tell you that I picked it up at the D23 Japan Magical store. How exclusive these are I have no idea. I only got it because I know that there are a few Kingdom Heart fans on DPF ad I wanted to help with Japan stuff.

Auction will end Sunday...Oct. 20 at 6 pm est

THINGS LIKELY TO GET YOU TO THE TOP OF THE LEADERBOARD

Goofy pins or Goofy items.

I also like Piece of History / attraction pins especially with characters

Disney
Characters in Star Wars Costumes

Cool pins in general..I like Tiki, Cars, Little Green Toystory aliens... well heck if it's Disney I like it

Please also look at my wants my pinpics is finally up to date!

**I also am starting a new collection of my favorite villains...Captain Hook and Scar**

Things that will be at the bottom
1. Princess pins - except maybe Jasmine or Mulan
2. Hidden Mickeys although there are a few exceptions (Ferryboats or monorails)
3. Stitch and Duffy pins

**Just to let you know I am looking for quality or quantity....I am REALLY hoping for the more elusive Goofy pins or other pins that meet my collection. ...GOOD LUCK and HAPPY BIDDING***

Please don't offer scrappers

MUST HAVE!!!!
I will start!
pin97985th72

Pin 97985: Cast Exclusive - Disney Villains - Be On the Look Out - B.O.L.O. - Captain Hook

pin30569th72

Pin 30569: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Captain Hook Model Sheet LE 250
pin70400th72

Pin 70400: WDW - Pin Trading University - Disney's Pin Celebration 2008 - School Play - Goofy LE 100

Good luck to everyone! I can vouch that this set is easily the nicest set out of all the Kingdom Hearts Formation Arts figures out there ^_^ My favorite being the Atlantica one (which is obscured my the darn text on the box) but the image does NOT do that one justice...it actually doesn't do any of them justice but THAT one is just...ah!

Ok let's get a leader board of sorts going...

1. dmsb1121..some Great Hook pins
2.teddy ruxpin... A goofy I've never seen
3.clara9271... Love the Snow White POH... I have the Alladin one

Hope everyone remembers to bid and thanks!!!

My offer:

Pin 2540: WDW - Artist Choice 2000 #8 (Goofy)
Pin 8774: WDW - Night Before Christmas 2001 Goofy
Pin 36727: WDW - Goofy Joker Playing Card (Surprise Release)
Pin 65336: WDW - Piece of Disney History III - Pirates of the Caribbean

How big is this? It is hard to tell and other pictures I have found online are not much help either.

New leaderboard

1.minpintrader...Great Goofy pins
2.dmsb1121...Still some great pins
2a.Clara9271...new bid moves you up

**Were you looking for the box measurements or the actual figure inside?**I can measure the box, but I'm not going to open the box before mailing.

I'll put up an adjusted leader board soon but if anyone bidding POH pins can let me know if the pin is on the card it could make a difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back