• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Kingdom Hearts ...from Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Kingdom Hearts ...from Japan

tokyodisneydad

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
OK first of all I was shocked at the sucess of my last auction and hope the winner posts a picture once the box is open. I'm really curious to see what figure it was. Anyway this auction is not as intriguing as that last one...in fact I may not even get any bids. But like I have said before I want to offer things that are unique and from Japan. Today's item or items are not a pin, but instead Japanese Kingdom Heart Manga.....comic books. Now first let me say that they are in Japanese and read from back to front like all Japanese manga. I can and have read them, but unless you read Japanese you will not be able to read them. However, they would be a unique item for any Kingdom Hearts collector to have in their collection. I bought them, I read them and now I have three choices...one..keep them, but I don't have the shelf space. Two...recycle them, but that seems like a waste to me.....or three offer them here in an auction. I figure three would be the best choice and even if I just got a pin or two to cover postage that would be fine.

Here are pictures of the books. Each bid is for all three.

Some examples of inside

THINGS LIKELY TO GET YOU TO THE TOP OF THE LEADERBOARD

Goofy pins or Goofy items.

I also like Piece of History / attraction pins especially with characters

Disney
Characters in Star Wars Costumes

Cool pins in general..I like Tiki, Cars, Little Green Toystory aliens... well heck if it's Disney I like it

Please also look at my wants my pinpics is finally up to date!

**I also am starting a new collection of my favorite villains...Captain Hook and Scar**

Things that will be at the bottom
1. Princess pins - except maybe Jasmine or Mulan
2. Hidden Mickeys although there are a few exceptions (Ferryboats or monorails)
3. Stitch and Duffy pins

**Just to let you know I am looking for quality or quantity....I am REALLY hoping for the more elusive Goofy pins or other pins that meet my collection. ...GOOD LUCK and HAPPY BIDDING***

AUCTION ENDS THURSDAY OCT.31 HALLOWEEN at 9am EST (WDW time)

Ooo~ I already have these but if you ever decide to auction off the artbook I'll be there!

This may or not make you extremely happy, but the artbook is being released in the US I believe within the next 2 weeks ;) IN ENGLISH!

This is a friendly bump btw :) Good luck Wally! I love that LM page, it's one of my favorites in that particular volume.

Ok I cannot see this not getting at least one bid,Wally I found a extra one of this you need:Pin 19178: Disney Catalog - Character Title Pin Set for Pin Bag (Dangle) Goofy

Last edited:
Ooohhh, my brother loves Kingdom Hearts. I will have to see if I can bid, although I'm not sure what he'll do with it since it isn't in English. Still, it may be a nice gift for him to have....

We'll see...

Oops I noticed I put the wrong time... Doesn't matter now though so auction is over. Congratulations Judy and thank u for bidding.

i have ur addy so I will mail out next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back