Kingdom Hearts ...from Japan

Discussion in 'Completed Pin Auctions' started by tokyodisneydad, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

OK first of all I was shocked at the sucess of my last auction and hope the winner posts a picture once the box is open. I'm really curious to see what figure it was. Anyway this auction is not as intriguing as that last one...in fact I may not even get any bids. But like I have said before I want to offer things that are unique and from Japan. Today's item or items are not a pin, but instead Japanese Kingdom Heart Manga.....comic books. Now first let me say that they are in Japanese and read from back to front like all Japanese manga. I can and have read them, but unless you read Japanese you will not be able to read them. However, they would be a unique item for any Kingdom Hearts collector to have in their collection. I bought them, I read them and now I have three choices...one..keep them, but I don't have the shelf space. Two...recycle them, but that seems like a waste to me.....or three offer them here in an auction. I figure three would be the best choice and even if I just got a pin or two to cover postage that would be fine.

Here are pictures of the books. Each bid is for all three.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some examples of inside
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    THINGS LIKELY TO GET YOU TO THE TOP OF THE LEADERBOARD

Goofy pins or Goofy items.

I also like Piece of History / attraction pins especially with characters

Disney
    Characters in Star Wars Costumes

Cool pins in general..I like Tiki, Cars, Little Green Toystory aliens... well heck if it's Disney I like it

Please also look at my wants my pinpics is finally up to date!

**I also am starting a new collection of my favorite villains...Captain Hook and Scar**

Things that will be at the bottom
    1. Princess pins - except maybe Jasmine or Mulan
    2. Hidden Mickeys although there are a few exceptions (Ferryboats or monorails)
    3. Stitch and Duffy pins

**Just to let you know I am looking for quality or quantity....I am REALLY hoping for the more elusive Goofy pins or other pins that meet my collection. ...GOOD LUCK and HAPPY BIDDING***

AUCTION ENDS THURSDAY OCT.31 HALLOWEEN at 9am EST (WDW time)

2. akaibara

akaibara Member

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0

Ooo~ I already have these but if you ever decide to auction off the artbook I'll be there!

3. kupo1121

kupo1121 Master Pin Synthesizer

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

This may or not make you extremely happy, but the artbook is being released in the US I believe within the next 2 weeks ;) IN ENGLISH!

This is a friendly bump btw :) Good luck Wally! I love that LM page, it's one of my favorites in that particular volume.

4. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

I knew I wouldn't get many bids and I was fine with that, but I am surprised that there is NO interest

5. tiggermickey

tiggermickey DPF Correspondent DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    1591   0   0

Ok I cannot see this not getting at least one bid,Wally I found a extra one of this you need:Pin 19178: Disney Catalog - Character Title Pin Set for Pin Bag (Dangle) Goofy

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  6. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Thank u so much Judy

7. tiggermickey

tiggermickey DPF Correspondent DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    1591   0   0

Wally,you are welcome..hubby collects comic books and I like kingdom hearts items

8. frozenlanterns

frozenlanterns Active Member

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Ooohhh, my brother loves Kingdom Hearts. I will have to see if I can bid, although I'm not sure what he'll do with it since it isn't in English. Still, it may be a nice gift for him to have....

We'll see...

9. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

10. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

11. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Last chance at a bargain

12. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Just a couple of hours

13. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Oops I noticed I put the wrong time... Doesn't matter now though so auction is over. Congratulations Judy and thank u for bidding.

i have ur addy so I will mail out next week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.