• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kupo's Pin-thesis Museum "1st year in review (sort of), kupo" UPDATED 11/3/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kupo's Pin-thesis Museum "1st year in review (sort of), kupo" UPDATED 11/3/13

kupo1121

Master Pin Synthesizer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
So I FINALLY took the initiative and re-did this thread after it being vacant for so long :( Anyways, the following photos, for the most part, summarize my first year of pin trading. The reason I say "for the most part" is because some of my pins are not pictured below, these include:

- my relatively small and growing Ariel collection (going to wait until it's a bit more substantial for a photo)
- certain Stitch pins (like him with Scrump, etc.)
- my traders that aren't on a page with keepers (why put up what might be gone tomorrow)
- pins currently en route to me

ON TO THE PHOTOS! (with captions)

Miscellaneous

This page has some keepers, most traders. The only TRUE keepers on this page are the 2 marathon pins in the bottom left since I like to have pins of every Disney-related marathon I run. The Japan Donald pin in the center and the Funny Faces HM pins are very close to keepers since I love those pins very much, but would trade them if need be :naughty:

photo5_zpsa72f5016.jpg

Here's a really small portion of pins of characters I really just like a lot and these pins I needed to have (I realize they all happen to be evil females villains at the moment, but it's not that I'm ONLY into evil characters, if I had a Charlotte pin, she'd be there too :lol:)

photo2_zpse01260fb.jpg

Stitch

My really small Stitch collection (about 5-6 pins I don't have pictures of, perhaps I'll put them up later including a few Stitch Scrump ones) pretty much consists of him interacting with various Disney heroines. The last 3 I need to complete that collection of mine are in my siggy ;)

photo4_zps463c3017.jpg

Wreck-It-Ralph

Obviously had to have a photo of these here, all the current WiR pins released (minus the jumbos which I don't want) as far as I know. If you know I'm missing something (that's not jumbo) tell me ASAP :lol:

photo3_zps4d8aa2f9.jpg

Kingdom Hearts

You knew this section was coming :lol: All the current official KH pins (I also have 3 unofficial ones but no photos of them...they might be in my KH collection thread as far as I know)...

IMG_0654_zpsffc2bf1d.jpg

Framed Sets

Saving the best for last, these are my framed sets. There are only 2 but I loved the sets so much I had to get them and frame them. I have a thing where I love to make frames myself, but in order to make one I have to truly love the frame I'm making so I only collect sets that I know I can make a really amazing, unique frame for ^_^

WDI Thrill Ride Set (picture is grainy and it doesn't do it justice but I still really like it)

photo1_zps4eaac25a.jpg

DisneyShopping.com LE100 Stained Glass Set (of course I had to put this one up)

StainedGlass1_zpsbb1b427f.jpg

and what stained glass frame would be right without being able to have light shine through them

StainedGlass2_zps8ccdda67.jpg

also much better in person, but I love the photos too xD IDK why, I have an infatuation with arts and crafts so having frames make them special :)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone so far lol xP I'm still waiting for the day I can trade for my first grail to add to this thread or make a whole separate thread for lol because it is so awesome xP I know it is hard to tell from my signature, but my biggest grail right now is:

pin64450

Pin 64450: DisneyShopping.com - Stained Glass Prince & Princess (Ariel & Eric)

LOOK AT THAT PIN!!!! SOOOOOOOOOO NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol xP

Thank you to all for the compliments, I have finally got around to fully updating my collection thus far after 3 months (from mid-September through now) in pin trading. Hopefully this will make keeping up with my collections easier and thanks again for looking! ^_^

Oh my, I love both of these pins! I'll have to start looking for my own soon.

They are lovely pins thanks :) Those 2 actually just went up on Ebay, but I paid less than half for each of what they are being sold at o_O

Nice start to a great collection! I especially like the Kingdom Hearts stuff. I spent way too much time playing those games. :)

haha Tell me about it, but I don't express the same grief as you lol when you said "spent way too much time" since I've played all the games a lot but I don't think it is a waste at all (look at my KH collection after all, this game is amazing).

@Dalamara, thanks again! ^_^ Always nice to know when someone else enjoys it like I do.

Congratulations on your beautiful collection. :) Love the Stained Glass ones and of course the Wreck it Ralph ;)

Of course you would love the Wreck-It-Ralph lol, now go stare at your complete collection haha xD

Wonderful Collection! The pins of Sora, Riku, and Kairi as kids are adorable!

Thank you, I do like them a lot which is why they are one of the few unauthorized pieces of KH merchandise in my entire collection, special exception >_<

I love your Kingdom Hearts pins (and also your tribute to KH in your name). :)

Fabulous collection! I never cease to be amused at Stitch pins. There's such a variety!

Awesome collection! I love the stitch pins from Tokyo!

Haha I know they are really nice, I'm only missing 4 and they aren't that hard to find, they are all on Evilbay but I'd love to trade for them ^_^ I know I'll get them all eventually...

I love your Kingdom Hearts pins (and also your tribute to KH in your name). :)

Fabulous collection! I never cease to be amused at Stitch pins. There's such a variety!

Thank you, also the "Kupo" originates from Final Fantasy, but I like the moogles that appear in KH more so the kupo is more of a hint to both haha xD

That is the same reason I picked up Stitch, the variety is great and if one day I want to bring up my mood, I wear a Stitch pin that fits how I'm feeling because there are ones for all occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back