• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Large Sale of Pins to Raise Money for Medical Expenses

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Large Sale of Pins to Raise Money for Medical Expenses

Arendelle

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Hello,

I'm not sure you all are aware, but I've been in and out of the hospital a number of times in the last couple of weeks. I have now been informed that I am going need more extensive treatment at a facility in California that specializes in my illness. I am slightly stunned at the expenses of the treatment, but I need to raise a bit of money to cover expenses and help with the fact that I'm not working. So, please, help me out and have at it. I'm going to be listing more pins as time and energy allow, but feel free to PM me with ones you see on my Pinpics (Arendelle) that you would like and I will prioritize those for you. Thanks again for your kindness and understanding through this difficult time.

Shipping will be charged at cost, I will let you know as soon as I package your items how much they will be. I'm happy to ship whatever method you like the best, just know that you will be covering the expense. If you order at least $100 in pins your shipping is free in the continental US.

I have MANY more pins than are listed on my Pinpics, if there is a character or theme you are looking for, please let me know!

P.S. - Here is the link to view the entire album of pins as I upload the photographs of them. http://s1117.photobucket.com/user/Megan_Douglass/slideshow/

Last edited:
IMG_1769_zpsphatnvsr.jpg
IMG_1768_zpskcccy6xm.jpg
IMG_1767_zpsi4ezrnlw.jpg
IMG_1766_zpsevdfiyjk.jpg
IMG_1764_zpsxwaeolnc.jpg
IMG_1763_zps4gwckmc4.jpg
IMG_1762_zpsgeghauyp.jpg
IMG_1761_zpsunnkjpwk.jpg
IMG_1765_zps54xz76sw.jpg

Last edited:
I'm willing to be a a little flexible with my prices (mostly because I'm really not up-to date with market values, and also I'm really needing money quickly (which is truly unfortunate).

NOTE:
-I have nearly ALL (missing 1) of the Countdown pins and I am happy to sell them for $5-6 each depending on the Character. Feel free to grab a handful! For lots of at least 5 pins you may choose an additional $5 one for free!

I'm also happy to pull together some Blind Grab bags (no duplicate) 10 pins for $35. It may include Limited Release, Retired (highly likely, most of what I have), and Limited Edition.

Alice Photo (starting in Top Left going across)

Pave Alice $35
Snowglobe Alice and Cheshire $25
Cast 2016 Holiday $15
Alice and Mad Hatter DSSH Pin Trading Dangle $12
(second small row)

Alice in Wonderland Animation Jumbo pin (from Disney Studios) LE 300 $18
(Actual Second Row)

Golden vehicle Teacups $8
OTHER GOLDEN VEHICLES NOT PICTURED $8 each
-Stitch on Dumbo
-Goofy on Autopia
-Pinocchio on Canal Boat
Alice Magical Montage $12

PAGE TWO ZODIAC, STITCH, SI & AM

Si & Am
DS.com LE 300 Jumbo Si & Am $125
Si and Am Shammorck LE 250 $100
Si and Am with Fishbowl $70

Stitch
DSF Stitch Swimming $15
Lilo & Stitch 15th Anniversary Cast Exclusive $20

Zodiac Pins - $24 each
Elliot
Remy - SOLD
Pongo
Maximus - SOLD
Abu -
Zootopia Lamb (HORRORS! I forgot her name!!!)

PAGE 3

WDI Jack & Sally Valentine $22
WDI Hades - SOLD
WDI Madam Mim $35
WDI Chernabog - $60
WDI Hades SOLD
WDI Old Hag SOLD
WDI King Candy - $65
WDI Yzma - $25

HERCULES
Meg - Greece is the Word $20

Hercules and Pegasus Recollections $17

Rapunzel Magical Montage $12

27062 Maleficent on Carousel Horse $70
71597 DisneyShopping.com Tinker Bell Stained Glass $20

71578 DisneyStore.com Stained Glass Maleficent $95

116091 -Orange Bird Cast Exclusive $12
71330 - Bambi & Mother* $25
31769 Stitch Mona Lisa $35

Florida project Early Bird - $30

(31813 - Tentatively not available)
DisneyStore LE Rapunzel - $250

Disney Auctions - Tale As Old As Time Series (Belle) –PP or Prototype in Gold $200

DA LE 100 Chip and Dale pins $35 Each

ALL PRICES LOWERED 3/15/17 9:12 PM EST

Still working on prices...I have a million and a half appointments so I can't just sit and work on this unfortunatly...fetching prices for those PMed first...

Last edited:
Last edited:
Jumbo Disney Classics LE 300 (on build-in easels)

Aurora- $50
Bambi-$30
Alice -$60
101 Dalmations $40
Peter Pan $40
Cinderella $35
Pinocchio $30
Lady and the Tramp $60
Aristocats $75
Dumbo $40
Snow White $35

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear that you are ill. I hope that everything will work out for you. Sending you some pixie dust....
Also sad to hear to that you have to sell pins to cover medical expenses.

Since you are a fellow princess collector, thought I'd take a look... Will these pins be from your trades list? Or part of collections too?

I hope you get better and that CA treats you well :] You definitely have a lot of pins that I'm interested. Should I just PM you for prices or will you be posting that separately?

Thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate it. I'm hoping to only sell from trades, but I will sell from my collection if it comes to that.

As far as prices, yes, please PM me for the prices you are looking for as I am focusing on getting the pins photographed at the moment and that will allow me to respond promptly to the actual pins you are interested in.

Thanks again.

Thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate it. I'm hoping to only sell from trades, but I will sell from my collection if it comes to that.

As far as prices, yes, please PM me for the prices you are looking for as I am focusing on getting the pins photographed at the moment and that will allow me to respond promptly to the actual pins you are interested in.

Thanks again.

Got it! PM sent!

Very sorry to hear that you are ill. I hope you will be able to reach a full recovery.

if these pins are available you can PM me. A moderator will probably ask you to post prices in your post.

Last edited:
I am planning to post prices as soon as I can. It's just a matter of energy and time. I'm afraid I have to call it a night now and i'm not even able to answer PM's tonight, but I will get to them as soon as I am able. Thanks so much for all the support!

Hi there, I am interested in buying your beauty and the beast, villains, and Chinese zodiac pins. PM you for the list. Please let me know the price. Thanks!

Hey there! I'm interested in the Greece World Megara pin. :) pm incoming!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Merlin, are you interested in both Megara pins or just the one which says Greece World? Just checking as I am collecting the birthstone pins and didn't know if you also wanted that one. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merlin, are you interested in both Megara pins or just the one which says Greece World? Just checking as I am collecting the birthstone pins and didn't know if you also wanted that one. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just the Greece one. :) I already have that Megara stone so she's all yours. :3 very kind of you to ask, though! <3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back