• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LAST PRICE REDUCTION ~ A Collection of 1OO+ of my pins for $287 … OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST PRICE REDUCTION ~ A Collection of 1OO+ of my pins for $287 … OBO

Just1More

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
PRICE REDUCED to $ 287 Or Best Offer. ... $12.50 U.S. shipping for entire lot or $3.50 per page (all items in any one picture). International shipping $20 for entire lot or $9 per sheet (items in one picture).

I’d prefer to sell the entire posting as one lot, but I will take offers by the sheet (all items in one picture) in case I don’t receive an acceptable offer for the entire lot. I will hold all offers below $287 for a day or two to give exposure to DPF members and guests. First come, first served, however, first by size of order\offer, and then in order of receipt. You can become the proud new owner !

I prefer Paypal, but will accept money orders\bank cashier’s checks.

I have indicated the pinpics #number when I had it handy for your convenience.

Post your interest in the thread below and then PM details of your offer.

SHEET ONE ~ WDW – Disney Pin Flowers 2004 Pin Event

The pictured pursuit map for the event (Pinpics #29681) has creases due to being folded inside the pin bag. The pins included are 29698, 29699, 29701, 29702, 29703, and Queen of Hearts 29651 along with 29681, as shown, and are LE 2500 limited editions.

SHEET TWO ~ Muppets, Lion King, Goofy, Rock’n’ Roller Coaster, miscellaneous

SHEET THREE ~ Donald, a Minnie spinner, Roz, Pirates of the Caribbean and miscellaneous

The Chernabog pin looks scratched to me beyond normal trade and wear. Just consider it a bonus pin.

SHEET FOUR ~ Tinker Bell and Jiminy Crickett and three chess-related pins at the bottom.

The two Tink pins in the bags are # 24277 and # 24278 . The blue pin # 9419 is a lenticular.

The Jiminy pin in the bag is LE #11008.

SHEET FIVE ~ Mickey Mouse plus a couple.

Note that the Camp MinnieMickey pin (#3921 at bottom left is missing the Donald dangle) and the Hilton Head Island pin, bottom right, (#2645) is missing a “fish” dangle at the bottom (Compare pin # 41097). Just consider those two a bonus.

SHEET SIX ~ M-i-c-k-e-y … M-o-u-s-e. Nuff said !

Thanks for looking !

Last edited:
Bump for price reduction to an insane, er, ah, I meant "rational" $389 OBO. By the way, is there a way to edit the title of the thread? ( I see members with titles like "Price Lowered" but could not see an easy way to change the price in the title without completely re-posting? Let me know or PM me with an answer if you know). Thanks for looking and your help !

Bump for price reduction to an insane, er, ah, I meant "rational" $389 OBO. By the way, is there a way to edit the title of the thread? ( I see members with titles like "Price Lowered" but could not see an easy way to change the price in the title without completely re-posting? Let me know or PM me with an answer if you know). Thanks for looking and your help !

To edit, click on "go advanced" and then it will let you edit the title.

Last bump for price reduction. Let's find a home for these pins (maybe a starter collection for a niece or nephew?), or else they're going to have to sleep in the great expanse of the watery Bay of e's ... soon. I'm just sayin'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back