• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: LAST TWO HOURS Let's transform this Maleficent pin into some other pin(s)

Auction Ended: LAST TWO HOURS Let's transform this Maleficent pin into some other pin(s)

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
Hi friends! I'm back with another fun auction to bring some fun and excitement to your week. After all, who doesn't like a pin auction? They're great even if you just watch the action. (But more fun if you bid!)

The awesome transformation series is still going strong and today the big hitter was released - Maleficent. And she's here for your bidding pleasure. She's brand new, hot off the rack and ready to go. She's LE 2,750 (odd number I know, but I didn't decide it). I'll put a picture of the specific pin up in the next post so you can see how great she looks.

Not much else to say about the pin , so on to the usual details:

As always, I welcome any and all bids (except fantasy pins please). I will be leaning towards LE for this one, but we all know I do like HMs and you never know what will catch my eye. So feel free to bid away and see where the chips fall. My wants are on PinPics under AJK and there are lots of them listed. Also some of the more recent stuff under the same ID on PTDB.

And this is another auction with my friend so their pin wants will also be strongly considered. As a reminder, they like:

Stitch
Cats
Anything Cute

This auction will close on Sunday, March 13, at 3:00 PM ET.

Happy bidding!

8201396ec65f72a0b3f30a00b10801c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will start the bidding with these two pins (numbers are from pintradingdb):

43319 - Monogram - Cute Villains Blind Box - Maleficent​

And

43499 - Disney Parks - Gingerbread Houses Mystery Pin Set - Stitch​

Reactions: Ajk
I’ll jump in with the following pins
c23e5b8883fdae77a590d852a0873cd4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thank you for a METAMORPHIC second bid! (Although it made me realize I had to update PinPics with my recent Maui HM acquisition. ;))
One more for a leader board!

Still awaiting that elusive third bid for the leader board. (If we don't get a 3rd today, i'll post a board tomorrow regardless.)

I'll try with Stitch - Spring Break 2022 and WDW 50th, Micky & Minnie

Thanks for a TRANSFIGURATIVE (okay, I am really stretching the use of the theme word on this auction) third bid!

But now I have the extremely difficult job of coming up with the first Leader board! Really they are all great bids and we would be happy with any one of them, but we have to assign an order to them so it will be:

1. @TheMickeyMouseRules - A cute little Mali (that's an LE to boot) plus a Stitch in a cute setting? You zeroed in on my friend nicely and I'm trying to focus a little more on them on this one.
2. @Fins4pins - You know I like me some HMs. And there's a stitch in there to share with my friend.
3. @firechief18 - That LE Stitch was definitely tempting, but the others are pulling me more.

I will BID....

from your Wants...

19956 - WDW - Journey Through Time Pin Event 2003 - Artist's Choice Pin - Scientist Mickey Mouse​

(number is from pintradingdb):

and for your stitch fan.... pinpics#2451

disney-pin-24051-2.jpg
Thank you for a GAME CHANGING bid. Literally. As it creates a new leader board!

It’s definitely getting to the challenging time decision-wise. But I am going with:

1. @splashmtnman - I can’t ignore older pins from my wants, and has my friend included (although they prefer mouth closed stitch fwiw).
2. @TheMickeyMouseRules - Still really like both pins as a nice combo for my friend.
3. @firechief18 - The additional HMs definitely help, but I’m still drawn more to the others.

Thank you for a GAME CHANGING bid. Literally. As it creates a new leader board!

It’s definitely getting to the challenging time decision-wise. But I am going with:

1. @splashmtnman - I can’t ignore older pins from my wants, and has my friend included (although they prefer mouth closed stitch fwiw).
2. @TheMickeyMouseRules - Still really like both pins as a nice combo for my friend.
3. @firechief18 - The additional HMs definitely help, but I’m still drawn more to the others.
Nice bidding!

I did not have many pin matches (other than a few hidden mickeys), so I think I am out of this auction.

Will be getting out the popcorn to sit back and enjoy watching this one finish tomorrow.

Nice bidding!

I did not have many pin matches (other than a few hidden mickeys), so I think I am out of this auction.

Will be getting out the popcorn to sit back and enjoy watching this one finish tomorrow.
You never know what crazy decisions I’ll make, but totally your call. Thanks for participating!

You never know what crazy decisions I’ll make, but totally your call. Thanks for participating!
Oh goodness, I didn't mean you couldn't change your mind and pick my bid... just not going to add anything else. :)

Please feel free to pick my original bid!

[but @splashmtnman gave an excellent bid of non-HM pins... I actually want that Mickey Mouse Scientist pin now... darn you @splashmtnman and @Ajk for drawing my attention to it. Moth to a flame.]

I know this is a bit unusual, but I’ve given it a lot of thought and, in keeping with the theme of this auction, I’m CHANGING the leader board! Sorry @splashmtnman but the board is now:

1. @TheMickeyMouseRules - I decided I want to focus more on pins for my friend. Both of these would head their way.
2. @splashmtnman - If I was focusing on my wants, would still be in the lead. I’ll get that Mickey some day!
3. @firechief18 - No change here.

Sorry I need to figure out how to post photos again.

First not on pinpics the Monogram cute villain Maleficent LE 600and a Cruella LE 450 pins

Pin 143467 WDW - Flik – Pixar - Bug’s Life - Hidden Mickey​

Pin 143410 Hidden Disney - Rafiki - Lion King​

Pin 143411 Hidden Disney - Timon - Lion King​

Pin 143412 Hidden Disney - Pumbaa - Lion King​

Pin 128585 WDW - 2018 Hidden Mickey Series - Stitch Emotions - Sad​

Pin 143471 WDW - Hopper – Pixar - Bug’s Life - Hidden Mickey​

Pin 143470 WDW - Francis – Pixar - Bug’s Life - Hidden Micke​

Pin 143468 WDW - Princess Atta – Pixar - Bug’s Life - Hidden Mickey​

Sorry I need to figure out how to post photos again.

First not on pinpics the Monogram cute villain Maleficent LE 600and a Cruella LE 450 pins

Pin 143410 Hidden Disney - Rafiki - Lion King​

Pin 143411 Hidden Disney - Timon - Lion King​

Pin 143412 Hidden Disney - Pumbaa - Lion King​

Pin 128585 WDW - 2018 Hidden Mickey Series - Stitch Emotions - Sad​

Pin 143471 WDW - Hopper – Pixar - Bug’s Life - Hidden Mickey​

Pin 143470 WDW - Francis – Pixar - Bug’s Life - Hidden Micke​

Pin 143468 WDW - Princess Atta – Pixar - Bug’s Life - Hidden Mickey​

Wow! I stepped away for a bit and come back to see this has really taken off! With @Disneychildwithin making a great last minute bid that targeted my friend really nicely and was super tempting. But then @Blacksmoke comes in at the last minute with a phenomenal bid! Looks like a bit of everyone else's bids. In a good way! And with that totally REVOLUTIONARY bid, we have our winner: Congratulations @Blacksmoke !

A huge THANK YOU to EVERYONE who bid! This was an awesome and fun auction.

Wow! I stepped away for a bit and come back to see this has really taken off! With @Disneychildwithin making a great last minute bid that targeted my friend really nicely and was super tempting. But then @Blacksmoke comes in at the last minute with a phenomenal bid! Looks like a bit of everyone else's bids. In a good way! And with that totally REVOLUTIONARY bid, we have our winner: Congratulations @Blacksmoke !

A huge THANK YOU to EVERYONE who bid! This was an awesome and fun auction.
So sorry to come down to the last minutes. I was trying to figure out how to post a picture. I tried several things for about an hour and finally time was running out so had to race to my computer to copy from Pinpics.

Back