• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Latte Pins

MichaelisEvolving

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first post! I’m so excited that I actually get to make posts. Anyways, I am trying to find the Hades Latte Pin and the Cheshire Cat Latte Pin without having to sacrifice my first born to get them. Obviously I would prefer to trade and I have some of the other latte pins as well as other pins to trade but I’m also willing to buy them from someone as long as they aren’t charging $80 like some of the scalpers on eBay. If you happen to have an extra of either and you’re willing to part ways with it, please let me know. I can’t tonight but I will take some decent pictures soon of stuff I have and post it on here in the next few days.

This is my first post! I’m so excited that I actually get to make posts. Anyways, I am trying to find the Hades Latte Pin and the Cheshire Cat Latte Pin without having to sacrifice my first born to get them. Obviously I would prefer to trade and I have some of the other latte pins as well as other pins to trade but I’m also willing to buy them from someone as long as they aren’t charging $80 like some of the scalpers on eBay. If you happen to have an extra of either and you’re willing to part ways with it, please let me know. I can’t tonight but I will take some decent pictures soon of stuff I have and post it on here in the next few days.
PM sent and welcome! You are gonna like it here. It is a great community!

I did have someone who was willing to sell it, life has just been so crazy that I hadn’t had a chance to respond and I forgot. Working 3 jobs can be rough. Haha. Anyways, I am still looking for Hades and Cheshire. We’re you looking to sell one or trade for one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back