• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Lattes With Character: Rapunzel, June 2018 Monthly Release

Auction Ended: Lattes With Character: Rapunzel, June 2018 Monthly Release

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
232   0   0
As a little pick me up in these troubled times...
Its time for DPF members to rise and grind...

Words cannot espresso how much DPFers bean to me...

SO...

Time to stir up some fun!

Hit me with your best shot and place a bid on this Lattes with Character pin!

How are excited are DPF members to read additional coffee puns? I am unable to fully espresso my excitement! (Did you really think I was done with the pun?)
Even if you decide not to bid... please feel free share a coffee pun/joke/etc. in the thread below.

Up for auction is a lovely and unique Rapunzel pin. Pin was originally released as part of the 2018 Lattes with Characters monthly collection in 2018.

Per pintradingdb.com there are 10 wanting and 3 trading.
Per pinpics there are 123 wanting and 50 are trading.

Picture below is of the actual pin up for trade.

Auction ends 9PM on Sunday, March 22, 2020.

My information (all have username: TheMickeyMouseRules) is relatively current (stated thus since I have no claim to perfection) in the pin trading databases:
- pintradingdb.com
- collectiblepintrader.com
- pinpics.com
Ultimately this auction is not about the bids... but about comic relief and sharing a cup of fun on DPF. If you even have a bit of interest in Rapunzel, latte yourself bid.

Have a brewtiful day!
8b2909dc98cccd8575fa5fdfc97380b2.jpg

692b66a6146babdceeb0303dfb8a4c83.jpg

Last edited:
It's a nice pin ,I dont like coffee but that doesn't matter.Can i risk going out to mail with the corona virus ? I have medical conditions and i'll have to seriously think about it.

It's a nice pin ,I dont like coffee but that doesn't matter.Can i risk going out to mail with the corona virus ? I have medical conditions and i'll have to seriously think about it.
If you bid and win... It would be fine with me to ship at a future date when things get back to 'normal'. :)

Thank you, I'll try with these please.Pins 37935 JDS Renewal open Mickey Mouse new in packaging and
pin37935th200
124058 HKDL Anniversary Mickey Mouse
RS_Rf78fb8d9c4.png

I'm sorry i don't have anything on your wants list.
Please stay safe and well everyone !

Thanks for the second bid!

Since auction ends in two hours, will post a leaderboard.

1) Stratasfan (all three are on my wants list! Thanks!)
2) teddy_ruxpin (very cute Mickey Mouse pins, but actually completed the HKDL mystery pin set a year or so ago... love that set.)

Bidding ends in two hours! :)

RS_R7f83d97969.png
43606.jpg
43737.jpg

PinPics compare feature isn't working for me tonight, but I know these were on your wants when I compared earlier. <3 Never tried bidding on an auction before! Hope I'm doing this right! I have the Dumbo sign, too, if that was on your wants!
Dumbo is on my wants list, but you are currently the high bidder, so no need to add it... unless some amazing new bids come in between now and 9:00 PM MT. :)

Back