• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: LE Game for the Holidays Year 2

I’ll take a spot if it’s still open.

And thank you. You are always so generous!

ETA: whoops. It’s closed for today. Congrats to those who made it and thank you again for posting this awesome game!

Shoot! Well, there's always Friday. :D

Summerskin, you are way too generous!!

I got a surprise message this morning on one of my pin social media accounts from a wonderful member here who asked if they could donate five spots(prizes and shipping fees). We arranged which pins from my trade books to add to the contest. Thank you super generous and kind anonymous member for truly helping spread the spirit of this contest. This member also asked if two of the spots could be donated to our fearless mods @Ksnuggles and @starry_solo. As @Ksnuggles already indicated interest I have added her to the contest. @starry_solo if you would like a spot please let me know before Friday at noon.

This means for everyone else who missed the random spots that there will now be 18 spots open on Friday as opposed to the previously stated 15. Let's hear it for the amazing community here and how much our love of Disney can create a special place.

I got a surprise message this morning on one of my pin social media accounts from a wonderful member here who asked if they could donate five spots(prizes and shipping fees). We arranged which pins from my trade books to add to the contest. Thank you super generous and kind anonymous member for truly helping spread the spirit of this contest. This member also asked if two of the spots could be donated to our fearless mods @Ksnuggles and @starry_solo. As @Ksnuggles already indicated interest I have added her to the contest. @starry_solo if you would like a spot please let me know before Friday at noon.

This means for everyone else who missed the random spots that there will now be 18 spots open on Friday as opposed to the previously stated 15. Let's hear it for the amazing community here and how much our love of Disney can create a special place.

This is amazing! Stuff like this makes me so happy to be a part of this community.

@SoraPandora
@Purplemandms
@Sunoo
@bcol
@Tokaji
@akarih

You all have won the zapping prize. I will message you each individually in order of signing up after the contest fills. You will each choose a pin to be zapped to another member participating in the game to be added to their package. Please do not share who you are zapping or which pin as it would make a cool surprise when the recipient opens their package and finds a zap pin. I will add who the zap is from unless you would like to remain anonymous to the recipient.

How amazing of them!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

@SoraPandora
@Purplemandms
@Sunoo
@bcol
@Tokaji
@akarih

You all have won the zapping prize. I will message you each individually in order of signing up after the contest fills. You will each choose a pin to be zapped to another member participating in the game to be added to their package. Please do not share who you are zapping or which pin as it would make a cool surprise when the recipient opens their package and finds a zap pin. I will add who the zap is from unless you would like to remain anonymous to the recipient.

Eeek! Exciting! I love playing Santa.

@SoraPandora
@Purplemandms
@Sunoo
@bcol
@Tokaji
@akarih

Yay yay yay! So excited to do me some zapping

I agree with what so many of our members already have said here @summerskin : I'm simply blown away by the selflessness and generosity you repeatedly have demonstrated - and this Holiday game is no exception. Thank you so much for all you have done for our community and everything that you continue to do. Members like you are what make DPF more than an amazing community, but an online family.

Back