• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LE Wedding Rapunzel Doll's Eyelashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE Wedding Rapunzel Doll's Eyelashes

Zanna

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Does anyone know why the LE wedding dolls are available with two versions of eyelashes, the long ones and the short ones? Which version did you guys get?

I got a short lashes version. I have asked on the Disney Store facebook page about the differences in the lashes, I am still waiting for an answer ;o)

I have been wondering about the same thing, I got one with the short eyelashes from the store and another with the longer eyelashes from online. A post from a cast member in another thread, ElleB I, noticed the differences in eyelashes when they received them in their store, prior to distribution. Could it have been quality control issue? I wonder how many of each there are.

I got one of each, it seems like a pretty even number. I remember ElleB saying something like half of them were like that. I know I saw a pretty even number between two stores. Disney Store is known for their lack of quality control, so I am not surprised.

I got one of each, it seems like a pretty even number. I remember ElleB saying something like half of them were like that. I know I saw a pretty even number between two stores. Disney Store is known for their lack of quality control, so I am not surprised.
Lucky! Which one do you prefer? I got the short version, I might take her to the store to see if I can exchange her for the long version though.

Mine has the long lashes & I got mine online. I wonder if it has to do with if you got it online or in the store?

Lucky! Which one do you prefer? I got the short version, I might take her to the store to see if I can exchange her for the long version though.

I prefer the long eyelashes, because I think they look more natural and elegant for the doll. I also prefer them because they match the long haired Rapunzel doll, and if I ever get her I would like them to look the same as far as the face is concerned. Regardless, I think that the doll is beautiful no matter what!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back