• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LEGITIMATE Robot Hidden Mickeys…WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND THESE??

LEGITIMATE Robot Hidden Mickeys…WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND THESE??

melanium

Pin Trader from the Future!
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
First of all, why is it SO hard to find real Hidden Mickeys? It shouldn't be more difficult for me to locate the Wall-E "W" Hidden Mickey pin than it is for me to find an LE for my collection. :rolleyes: Ugh.

Does anyone have these pins (real, obviously) for trade?

Pin 66602 WDW - Hidden Mickey Series III - Alphabet WALL-E (W)

pin66602

Pin 66601 WDW - Hidden Mickey Series III - Alphabet V.I.N.Cent (V)

pin66601

Pin 66620 WDW - Hidden Mickey Series III - Alphabet XR (X)

pin66620th200

Pin 7824 Alphabet Pin - X (XR)

pin7824th200

Pin 75184 WDW - 2010 Hidden Mickey Series - Past Attractions - Butler Robot

pin75184

I have versions of these already, but of course, they aren't the real deal. :(

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks,
Melanie

Last edited:
Good luck, I've never seen any real hidden Mickey's besides the monster inc month ones, and the days of the week that were released in Hong Kong and are now being distributed at DLP. I've got some of them but that's it. :( it's so frustrating.

Good luck finding them. I've never seen real ones either. Wait, hold on, I think I remembered someone selling them on Facebook in the 5 and Dime?

Hm ok, thanks. I'd definitely prefer to trade for them, so that still doesn't quite work for me. Ugh, this is so frustrating, lol.

Melanie

Back