• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: less than 1 hour left Pin 27547: Disney Auctions - Stitch Angry Ends Sunday 7/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: less than 1 hour left Pin 27547: Disney Auctions - Stitch Angry Ends Sunday 7/29
Mickeymousje,

When i saw you had made a bid, my heart jumped with joy, you always have awesome pins and make fair bids. Unfortunately, I just bought the crest boxes and got all those except, tiana and aurora which I'm not to crazy about getting any ways.
i also have the Ariel flounder coming from another trade.
Its up to you, but I would love to see you possibly make another offer, and remember they dont only have to do with my wants, I'll take other good traders.
I love trading with you, you are one of my favorite people here.

Leaderboard is still the same.

From your wants:

Pin 43142: Ariel - Fins to Feet (Spinner)
Pin 54476: DSF - Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End - Stitch in Asian outfit
Pin 70572: DLRP - Stitch Europe Invasion Series #12 (Stitch in Luxembourg)

Vicki

Pin 48356: WDW - Featured Artist Collection 2006 - Daniel Campbell - Tribute to 'The Sword and the Stone' (Jumbo) or
Pin 48720: WDW - Disney Signature Collection - Lilo and Stitch (4 Pin Set) Relaxing in Hammock (Jumbo)

Status
Not open for further replies.