• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Less then 24 hours to go! FunWheel with Tinkerbell AP Pin New on Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Less then 24 hours to go! FunWheel with Tinkerbell AP Pin New on Card

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
Well now that there are general rules, and I've seen the way they work, I think I finally can officially try auctions! =)

~ Details... Details... ~

Bidding Ends on Friday 7/6 at 6:00 PM Pacific Time, and a winner will be announced either right away or the next morning.

My trade list is hecka small, so please don't feel limited by it at all! (I keep it trim so I fool myself into thinking I don't need to buy a lot of pins :lol:) Some interests or guidelines to go by:

- I am currently pin questing after the following Pins of Month and would not be opposed to pre-trading:
~ DLR Keys from the Unlock the Magic Set
~ DLR and WDW Hinged Attraction Poster Pins

- I love Rapunzel and quite a few Snow White (particularly in plain clothes)

- I love Alice in Wonderland ^.^

- Disneyland is my "home" park, so I like quite a few attraction pins from there. :)

- I love *love* love classic Mickey cartoons! :D

Hope this is all clear and in line with the rules. If you have any questions, feel free to post or pm! :)

~ It Begins... ~

Okee dokee.... So it's not a grand pin, but tis a pretty pin, and thought it might be a nice one to start off with :)

Pin 89442: DLR - 2012 Annual Passholder - FunWheel with Tinkerbell

Members Trading: 17

Members Wanting: 35

f63852f9-1.jpg

Last edited:
In the effort to get things kickstarted I'll bid 82485, WDI Main Street Poster of Mickey's Polo Team, shows classic Mickey and Donald.
pin82485

Yay, a bid! :D Love that set too, and have not had the opportunity to get any from it yet ^^

Current Leader: markheardjr (just in case anyone was wondering ;P)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back