• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Let It Snow-Cheshire Auction - Ends 12/14/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Let It Snow-Cheshire Auction - Ends 12/14/18

CCofRR13

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I was lucky enough to grab two of the adorable Snow Cheshire pins. I only need one so I figured I'd share the opportunity with one of my fellow DPF cat/Cheshire/AIW/whoever likes cute pins members to own this adorable pin:

2018 Disney Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Pin Set - Cheshire only
LE 300

Auction ends: Friday, Dec. 14: 9 pm PST

What to bid:

Cheshire Cat - alone
Cheshire Cat with AIW group
Cheshire with Alice only
Cheshire with Queen of Hearts only
Stitch dressed as other characters
Tigers - especially Rajah
Railroad / Train pins (for son)
Good traders

**I think I have pretty much exhausted all the Cheshire pins from members here so feel free to bid traders of similar value. I really like some of the new ACME princess pins. I am getting very tempted to start collecting some of them.

Pinpics: CCofRR13 - up to date with Wants (I have son's Collection/Wants on my account)

Last edited:
bummer I have nothing that you want or your son, this is one that I was looking for as well.
I have very specific wants - I am aware of that. Please don't let that stop you from trying. I'm always looking for traders of equal value.

This is shaping up to be the easiest auction ever...haha

Still plenty of time to get your bids in if you are interested

I love this set. Sadly, I don't have cheshires from your wants, so I'll have to go the route of good traders/other things you might like.

3 pins:
Pin 27534 Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Maleficent & Diablo #3
Pin 131383 Loungefly - Cheshire Cat 3
Pin 127792 WDW - Hidden Mickey 2018 - Surfboard - Cheshire Cat

Sorry - pesky work - getting in the middle of all my fun

Leaderboard:
1. Goofyfordonald - just a phenomenal pin
2. Teddyruxpin - really cute too
3. Curious Dinah - I really like that Maleficent pin but I can't help myself - I love the Cheshire

Status
Not open for further replies.