• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Let's All Trade Up Puzzle Pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Let's All Trade Up Puzzle Pieces

Tokaji

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Okay! Since there doesn't seem to be a big trading thread just for the UP 10th Anniversary Character Connection, I figured I'd start one! (I know there's a puzzle trading thread, but it seems most people have forgotten about it.)

Post your haves and wants here, and see if anyone has what you need!

Have:
1x Aviator Carl
1x Kid Carl and Ellie

Need:
Chaser Carl and Ellie

Last edited:
I am looking for the Prince and Cinderella Chaser from the Cinderella puzzle and the Singer chaser from the Coco puzzle. I have a few Mulan puzzle pieces for trade as well as other pins. Pinpics not up to date since the pin event in Flordia. But my pinpics id is: kmkinsey. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back