• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Let's trade guitars!

Let's trade guitars!
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Edit: I found all the ones I wanted but I'll leave this post up for everyone else! :)

3mfuwTC.jpg

Last edited:
I’m looking for Aurora. I have these extras to trade (I got many duplicates of Ariel and Mrs. Potts)

ed37edbbe6580a0b9716f0afc2ae5f86.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi. I got an extra Lion King that I am happy to trade for any except Baloo (which I already got).
BUT they are still with Merlin, so I won't have in my hands for another week or so.
so just let me know if you're interested

Hi. I got an extra Lion King that I am happy to trade for any except Baloo (which I already got).
BUT they are still with Merlin, so I won't have in my hands for another week or so.
so just let me know if you're interested
Hang onto that LK for me, I'll message you after dinner! ;)

I'll respond to everyone else then as well!

I'm just trying to get some of those. Anyone know someone who can pick those up?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I had a post offering to do pick ups. I will be back on Monday or Tuesday next week if you want me to get you some (I would think they will last until next week.) Just let me know. :)

I’ve completed my set, but I do have some extras of Mrs. Potts and Ariel. Good luck to everyone in collecting all the guitars :)

I don’t have any from this set but if anyone has an Oliver and wants to trade it for something else, let me know! (Pinpics: maiarebecca)

Just getting into the game, I have Baloo, Mrs Potts, and Pocahontas looking for non-guitar pins. Thanks!

I'm looking for a Ms. Potts to complete my set! I only have Baloo left for trade.

I have other LR-LE trader pins, such as Disney Disguise, Aristocat Puzzle pieces etc.

Back